Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro

Cool [CL9] CalebEuro Euro Build/Progression

CALEBEURO PROGRESSION THREAD
    Hey guys, first off my name is Caleb still pretty new to ozhonda... and owning and working on cars, only just got my P's Couple of months ago. Live in North side of Brisbane, PM if you ever want to meet up,

(Give me post +1, Sick of stupid new member notification at the homepage)

Bought my first car in 18/10/2012
    06 CL9 LUX 5AT

Awesome car, love it so much, fun to drive decent on fuel, plenty of mods out their and heaps of room inside.

But I have loved cars my whole life, and working on one is deff something I am looking into, MRGU has already helped me out heaps, and hopefully I can't start buying some parts ASAP.

Gonna keep the thread updated with my progress as I go.

I am focused on performance over look at the moment.

Upcoming: (Open to Suggestions)

Catback:
    Skunk2, or fujitsubo.. if I can find one.
    Cat: Fastline Performance 250 cell Hi-Flow Cat
    Headers: Weapon R Race Header
    CAI: CT-E Carbon Icebox
    Pulleys: NST Pulleys
    Voltage: Pivot raizin volt stabilizer

Front Strut Bar: ?? Not Sure Yet. Maybe Cusco
    Coilovers: Tein Street Basic or BC Racing BR or D2 Racing Rs
    Rear Camber Kit: No clue haven't researched much yet.
    Rims: Rota Drift 18", Klutch s14 18" Also for an cheaper alt, might get the lux rims painted black.. if I get them back.
    Lip kit: Looking for a Euro R Lipkit.
    Also Euro R Badge for Front and Rear Including changing the Grill

Anything Else that I haven't considered feel free to suggest.
    Second hand doesn't bother me so if you selling anything let me know haha...

As I said I will keep this updated as to whats happening with my car

Thanks

-Caleb
    Last edited by CalebEuro; 26-03-2013 at 06:36 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    MRGU and I Found something out the other day pretty pissed at the dealer I bought the car off.

My car is a Lux Correct?
    I have, Sunroof, Spare Wheel, Leather Seats, HID.

Well this is the rims that I have on my car currently.

and this is the photo that i took when I went to look at the car

I came back a week after I looked at the car and paided for it, to pick her up,
    I had to wait a week because the tires were bald as you can see.. so to get it roadworthy they had to put new ones on
    But as you can see they just put some of the standard euro rims they had lying around on with decent tires... can't believe its taking me this
    long to notice this but i will call them up and see if they have my rims still.... bloody dealers.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9 05 Base
    In on a potential build thread! I drive a base cl9 myself, I get so jealous at luxe models having nicer headlights

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by nAYEE View Post
    In on a potential build thread! I drive a base cl9 myself, I get so jealous at luxe models having nicer headlights
    Haha, I was just lucky I found one I could afford... I do love my Headlights.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9/Type-S
    you are missing one big thing - engine managment
    Hondata FlashPro tuning remotly http://flashprotuning.com

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    Goddness. I love it CalebEuro. Keep us updated..Get those 17" s back
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    Quote Originally Posted by vaikis View Post
    you are missing one big thing - engine managment
    Is that really important to an auto cl9?
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9/Type-S
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgu View Post
    Is that really important to an auto cl9?
    if you want to go equally 20-200 km/h with CL9 manual + TSX 05 ECU Hondata reflashed + Wpr header + gearbox with FD 4.7 and EP3 gears it's important. Yesterday my friend tested his auto CL9 with proper tune on FlashPro. Both car run side by side from 20-200 km/h. What point to install all these mods and get + 15 hp when with proper tune you get more HP on top.
    Last edited by vaikis; 26-03-2013 at 09:45 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    Quote Originally Posted by vaikis View Post
    if you want to go equally 20-200 km/h with CL9 manual + TSX 05 ECU Hondata reflashed + Wpr header + gearbox with FD 4.7 and EP3 gears it's important. Yesterday my friend tested his auto CL9 with proper tune on FlashPro. Both car run side by side from 20-200 km/h. What point to install all these mods and get + 15 hp when with proper tune you get more HP on top.
    I don't disagree with tune.. But do we really need it? Stock CL9 with I/H/E alone can make us Aussies more than happy on 100km/h freeways without hessels .why spend another A$1530 on tune rather than a set of BC coilovers and a Progress RSB and a Cusco Struct brace?

Tsx ecu + flashpro only beneficial for track use as more torque and hp available for engine above 5k rpm.. When Vtec kicks in...

How often do u rev above 5k rpm on a 60 or a 100 km/h road?

My 2 cents

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9/Type-S
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgu View Post
    I don't disagree with tune.. But do we really need it? Stock CL9 with I/H/E alone can make us Aussies more than happy on 100km/h freeways without hessels .why spend another A$1530 on tune rather than a set of BC coilovers and a Progress RSB and a Cusco Struct brace?

Tsx ecu + flashpro only beneficial for track use as more torque and hp available for engine above 5k rpm.. When Vtec kicks in...

How often do u rev above 5k rpm on a 60 or a 100 km/h road?

My 2 cents
    who said above 5k rpm, it's gains accross all power band (depends on mods). And VTEC kicks at ~4k rpm if you have good mods. Start reading this articles:
    http://www.importtuner.com/powerpage...x_power_pages/
    http://www.importtuner.com/powerpage...ra_tsx_part_2/

I can bet that in your car air/fuel ratio is all over with WPR header + FLP cat. If you installed RBC or RRC intake manifold without tune it would be even worse.
    Last edited by vaikis; 26-03-2013 at 10:37 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Awesome buy buddy! Looks clean!
    Here are some of my opinions of the products i know!

Headers: go with PLM Headers (the seem to be cheaper and produce a bit more power than the weapon R header
    CAI: CT-E Carbon Icebox (CT Ice box provide more torque in the mid range, but the K&N Typhoon will provide more more power in the top range)

Front Strut Bar: Alutec
    Coilovers: i got buddy club and i love em
    Rear Camber Kit: Hardrace, ingalls dont support luxury models

Have fun!

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Euro View Post
    Awesome buy buddy! Looks clean!
    Here are some of my opinions of the products i know!

Headers: go with PLM Headers (the seem to be cheaper and produce a bit more power than the weapon R header
    CAI: CT-E Carbon Icebox (CT Ice box provide more torque in the mid range, but the K&N Typhoon will provide more more power in the top range)

Front Strut Bar: Alutec
    Coilovers: i got buddy club and i love em
    Rear Camber Kit: Hardrace, ingalls dont support luxury models

Have fun!
    Ingalls do support lux models.. just read Npcan2 s progress thread..cough..