Member Array
    Car:
    MY11 Odyssey Lu

Thumbs up Spotted pics of different Odyssey front end on Honda Official site

Hey,

I was just browsing the Official Honda Odyssey site and in the Accessories tab I spotted the following pics which show a different front end treatment.

Is this the next model or just a Honda stuff up?

Cheers Mario

Member Array
    Car:
    MY11 Odyssey Lu
    From the last pic it looks like it will have DRL's on the Luxury version at least.

Also noticed a lack of headlight cleaner, which I thought was necessary for HID headlights?
    Last edited by mariomart; 30-03-2013 at 04:03 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Odyssey RB3
    They look like photoshop, not actual photos
    Digital is Only ON or OFF

Member Array
    Car:
    MY11 Odyssey Lu
    Quote Originally Posted by SQXPRT View Post
    They look like photoshop, not actual photos
    But still, why are they on the Official Honda site? My gut feeling is that this is the next Odyssey and marketing just screwed up.

My personal opinion is that I don't like the new styling, looks a bit like the Hyundai ix35 grille. The 2011 Odyssey grille was a lot more aggressive looking, which was part of the reason I bought one.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    It's a Modulo front bumper aero replacement
    Old man that drives slow cars

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    Quote Originally Posted by mariomart View Post
    From the last pic it looks like it will have DRL's on the Luxury version at least.

Also noticed a lack of headlight cleaner, which I thought was necessary for HID headlights?
    The small dots next to the foglights is called a beam light, same principle as DRL's

This was targeted more at the people that bought the standard version with no bodykit, which comes with halogen lamps because the Lux version already comes with a bodykit.

But frankly, the Modulo bumper is quite ugly. A Mugen lip kit is a lot better, I prefer the Mugen lip kit to the Mugen Aero bumper replacement
    Last edited by evolution; 30-03-2013 at 11:36 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY11 Odyssey Lu
    Quote Originally Posted by evolution View Post
    The small dots next to the foglights is called a beam light, same principle as DRL's

This was targeted more at the people that bought the standard version with no bodykit, which comes with halogen lamps because the Lux version already comes with a bodykit.

But frankly, the Modulo bumper is quite ugly. A Mugen lip kit is a lot better, I prefer the Mugen lip kit to the Mugen Aero bumper replacement
    Thanks for the reply, makes more sense now, sort of. Just sort of muddies the water as there are no other references or information on what it is. Still peed off that there is no easy way to get DRL's on 2011 Ody Lux without spending a fortune.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    Quote Originally Posted by mariomart View Post
    Thanks for the reply, makes more sense now, sort of. Just sort of muddies the water as there are no other references or information on what it is. Still peed off that there is no easy way to get DRL's on 2011 Ody Lux without spending a fortune.
    Honda Australia used to have some details on their website about the Modulo assesories, but I guess they must have taken it down due to low demand. There is a bit more info on the Honda Japan website if u read Japanese.

http://www.honda.co.jp/ACCESS/odyssey/

I've got after market DRL's installed, it wasn't that expensive. I'm changing to a new set beause the old set is a weak cheapo unit and the LED is dying. If you want a hassle free DIY install for DRL's you can try looking at the Phillips DRL 4.

Member Array
    Car:
    Odyssey RB3
    The Philips DRL kits are excellent, if you can fit them.

Aerpro / TDJ sell one with separate LED's too - rather than in one fixed attachment.
    Digital is Only ON or OFF