S2000 for both track days & drift days?

Do you guys think its possible to setup a s2000 for both circuit track days and also drift day events ?

I want to try both in my s2000. Im slowing building it up for the circuit side but wandering if I need to do something different for drift.

Nah that's possible dude, maybe just adjusting of the coilovers, tire pressures ect
    There's more to it then just the tire and coilover adjusting but I'm sure there's ppl on here with more experience that can help and give better advice
    Do you have a build thread happening?
    Last edited by dc2screama; 31-03-2013 at 01:31 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Not sure how much the diff will hold up
    “A good balance between power, handling and light weight through tuning is our philosophy. ” -Tatsuru Ichishima

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S2000
    I'd upgrade to a R200 diff conversion if you were going drifting...

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXI
    a circuit car and drift car are usually setup very similar, if anything the same, in a s2k, i would look at a better stronger diff, like the above mentioned r200 conversion

Quote Originally Posted by IEVAQ8 View Post
    a circuit car and drift car are usually setup very similar, if anything the same, in a s2k, i would look at a better stronger diff, like the above mentioned r200 conversion
    I totally agree with the r200 diff.
    wouldn't you have to adjust coilovers or tyre pressures..

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXI
    coilover damper settings and tyre pressures arent really apart or setting up a car, thats trial and error on the day for both circuit cars and drift cars...