Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda

DIY Engine, Break, Tranny, Power Steering Fluid and wash. @ FLUSH !

Hey guys, I've been reading up and researching under the bonnet to not just fill up but to learn how to flush the fluids except the wiper liquid of course.

There was no aid in the Honda booklet or the internet that gave me an image of the bottom of the car and which tanks are which?

I don't have a floor jack yet so I can't quiet get under the car clearly to have a look and what is more annoying is that the kit that comes with Honda to lift your car up when you replace your tires has missing bits !
    Unfortunately I did not check that when I purchased the car from the previous owner =/

Any help would be awesome.

Trying to learn to take care of my car a little more personally rather than throwing it to the mechanics.

Oh and most importantly my car!

It is a 8th Gen 2011 MY10 Civic Auto VTi

Thanks in advance

Remy

Not only do you need a floor jack, you will need at least one jack stand and some basic hand tools.

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    You might not find stuff specifically for Honda, but the process is generally the same across all cars. Try to download a factory service manual for your car.

Drain bolts are easy to locate. There is no drain bolt for the p/s fluid. The fill for the auto is through the dip stick.
    OEM parts whore