Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    2007 cl9
    On a side note will the change of headers and cat effect my exhaust tone even though cat back is OEM

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugen_Euro View Post
    On a side note will the change of headers and cat effect my exhaust tone even though cat back is OEM
    Yes.

Slightly.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9/Type-S
    additionaly im not too sure if this is the case but to my understanding the 06-08 intake cam in the euro is the fairly decent. can anyone clarify if the AUDM euro cam differs form the UDM TSX cam?
    if it doesnt ill stick with the oem cams
    Acura TSX 06-08 intake cam is best OEM cam and it's different from Accord CL9 (all years have same cams). Exhaust cam is same in all Acura TSX and CL9 cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    flashpro comes with a base tune already (equiv of Hondata Reflash).

you can save heaps of $$$ getting an e-tune instead.
    first of all try it, Ignition is set too high on this Hondata base tune. You will have a lot of knocks believe me.
    Last edited by vaikis; 04-04-2013 at 04:29 PM.
    Hondata FlashPro tuning remotly http://flashprotuning.com

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 cl9
    is the euro valvetrain good enough for the USDM TSX intake cam?

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Pretty sure someone had already done it here.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9/Type-S
    is the euro valvetrain good enough for the USDM TSX intake cam?
    no need to touch valvetrain with OEM cams I have posted what possible to expect from these cams:
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...=1#post3689413
    Hondata FlashPro tuning remotly http://flashprotuning.com

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    I agree with vaikis!
    No need to touch Valvetrain!
    But would recommend a heavy duty clutch (Stage 1) and a lightened flywheel!
    You will have a NA monster!

I'm running the TSX Intake cam. I chose this option because it was the best performing OEM intake cam comparable to Stage 1 DIC and its alot cheaper. I bought all my gear from AutoFair. With all my mods im getting 220hp at the wheels with an e-tune.

With regards to E-tune its the best value for money tune you can get. I got my tune done by Vit-viper a world renown tuner and he done an excellent job BUT i am hesistant to do it again because its preety nerve racking and dangerous. My speed was hitting over 150km on 3rd gear pulls. I was paranoid about the COPS. Vit made me do 17 revisions and around 10 3rd gear Pulls. If i got busted i would of lost my licence on the spot. But i must say it was preety fun
    Last edited by hanzzi; 05-04-2013 at 09:22 AM.
    03 Accord Euro CL9, FlashPro, 06 TSX Intake Cam, 40* VTC, RBC IM, J35 TB, RDX Injectors, WeaponR header, 2.5 Catback Exhaust, Pivot Mega Raizin

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 cl9
    I just emailed autofairhonda about the tsx ecu hopefully they got one.. Fingers crossed

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 cl9
    Quote Originally Posted by hanzzi View Post
    I'm running the TSX Intake cam. I chose this option because it was the best performing OEM intake cam comparable to Stage 1 DIC and its alot cheaper. I bought all my gear from AutoFair. With all my mods im getting 220hp at the wheels with an e-tune.

With regards to E-tune its the best value for money tune you can get. I got my tune done by Vit-viper a world renown tuner and he done an excellent job BUT i am hesistant to do it again because its preety nerve racking and dangerous. My speed was hitting over 150km on 3rd gear pulls. I was paranoid about the COPS. Vit made me do 17 revisions and around 10 3rd gear Pulls. If i got busted i would of lost my licence on the spot. But i must say it was preety fun
    In your opinion is I'M worth it and why did you not go rbb? I'm thinking with the cams rbb might be worth the investment saves me having to retune itif I change my mind

To be honest with you i did not feel like i lost any low end torque but i certainly felt the increase in the high end using the RBC IM. I thinks it all about the tune and how good the tuner is. Im no mechanic but i think the rbb is a little restrictve at the high end from reading afew articles. If you have money go for the RRC but you will also need suporting mods to really feel the difference.
    03 Accord Euro CL9, FlashPro, 06 TSX Intake Cam, 40* VTC, RBC IM, J35 TB, RDX Injectors, WeaponR header, 2.5 Catback Exhaust, Pivot Mega Raizin

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    Hey guys just thought I would give you my opinion on the jtune package since I had it.

The package is very well made using quality materials. With every mod I noticed gains. The exhaust note from the exhaust was awesome. The kit is still on the car now and not one single problem.

The only part I didn't have was the flash as it was recommended not to get it and wait for kpro (by jtune)

Now I got an awesome deal on the kit will not disclose how much. However if I were to pay retail I would probably not get it. The reason being is the cost.

However the quality is insane. I hope this helps guys.