Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    2007 cl9
    fair call doing some searches on PLM atm. Dirt cheap compared to the jtune. I think your on to something here mate haha

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Even weapon r.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 cl9
    Now i just gotta get a tuner sorted. got any recomendations. melbourne based. preferebly S.E. suburbs?

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 cl9
    and whats your opinion on the intake manifold and cams?

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugen_Euro View Post
    Now i just gotta get a tuner sorted. got any recomendations. melbourne based. preferebly S.E. suburbs?
    E-tune is just as good in theory.

and whats your opinion on the intake manifold and cams?
    RRC is *the* manifold to get from what's been said on the internets.

To me the stock one looks just fine to use. Some port polishing if you want to head that way.

As to cams, why not OEM k20a cams? I think stdnrd have one be might be selling.

Also consider using the throttle body from the J35 (v6 accord )
    Last edited by Fredoops; 04-04-2013 at 01:45 PM.
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    J's catback has only one outlet which increases performance but look odd on our FL rear bumper.. u can get a dual outlet with j's but the cost will be....

ECU tune will be ur last resort once everythingelse (I/H/E ) is done....then coilover and cosmatic things
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 cl9
    Just contacted fraNk at plm and he says the headers are not for the euro. Is their some difference in exhaust manifold of tsx and euro? :/

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    PLM is a good header for Euro.. Jdmyard has them in stock....very good header..only problem..the test pipe too short.. u need to weld the cat onto it.. which may cos bit of trouble.
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Didn't PLM have vibration issues, although as far as I know, it only affects Auto. I could be wrong, been a while since I've checked up on Headers. Weapon R seems the go though. Manifold should be the same with TSX and Euro. Tune for torque, it's the way to go for a DD. I find that even normally the K24 is lacking, much less with reduced torque. Lightened flywheel is another way to go if you want to improve response, no gain in power though, but it'll feel livelier.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Just contacted fraNk at plm and he says the headers are not for the euro. Is their some difference in exhaust manifold of tsx and euro? :/
    There are people on this forum that's running PLM header in their euro now.

No difference as far as header is concerned.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgu View Post
    J's catback has only one outlet which increases performance but look odd on our FL rear bumper.. u can get a dual outlet with j's but the cost will be
    ECU tune will be ur last resort once everythingelse (I/H/E ) is done....then coilover and cosmatic things
    5zigen also have single outlet exhaust just like J's that gives a *minor* bump on power.
    Neither are worth the cost.

Also since OP is doing VTC (opening the engine). Tune is mandatory.

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 cl9
    Rezone just quoted me 1.5k for flashpro with installs and tune, with the savings on headers compared to original plan I may just have some cash for cams! Or I could save for coilovers...