Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nkoulban View Post
    Congrats on the new car! If I was you I'd keep it stock or add the Honda bits, you avoid possible warranty and insurance issues if you go aftermarket. I'm loving my VTiL hatch and thats after owing 2 VW Golfs.
    Yeah, decided to keep the exhaust stock. I realised that I'm not Kimi Raikonen and will not race my car.

Cant really race with 140hp anyway.

The up comming type R you can race with the 225hp that rumors say it will have.

Oooh 2014 Civic Type-R? I was looking at used ’08 models as they cost less than a brand new ’13 Civic but I ended up deciding on a brand new car. Any idea if they’re releasing a Type-R Integra in the next 3-5years? Cause I’ll well be able to afford that if I trade/sell my civic then.

Btw, what engine does this 2013 civic run? R18?

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    Quote Originally Posted by MangoGino View Post
    Oooh 2014 Civic Type-R? I was looking at used ’08 models as they cost less than a brand new ’13 Civic but I ended up deciding on a brand new car. Any idea if they’re releasing a Type-R Integra in the next 3-5years? Cause I’ll well be able to afford that if I trade/sell my civic then.

Btw, what engine does this 2013 civic run? R18?
    The integra is no longer in production. stopped in 06.
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    I bought my first brand new car on Sunday down at Autosports Honda, great chap named Phil there, hooked me up for 21k brand new VTi-S Hatch in manual, only built last month with mats and boot tray free, 5yr warranty/road side assist and Rego w B&W plates. Will arrive in Sydney on the 20th. Does anyone know where I could find a similar product to the carbon fibre looking bolt on body kit accessories? The ones that are in the catalogue for the rear & front Bumper & the side skirt. Honda quoted me for 1.2k but it came as a pack with the spoiler (which I didn’t want) and steel petrol lid. Is it also cheaper to buy aftermarket fog lights? Honda quoted me for $550 excl labour cost.

Is there an aftermarket shop which focuses on Honda’s? I also want to lower it and give it a nice but not too loud vroom sound (I think it’s the exhaust I have to mod lol). I don’t know any of these because I came out of an old stock ’00 Corolla Ascent Auto lol. This new Civic is like 1 million times better!
    u will find it wasn't built last month, it will of been compliance last month but not built.
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by UNLS1 View Post
    u will find it wasn't built last month, it will of been compliance last month but not built.
    Really??? I've looked at the Civic's in their showroom and other dealer showrooms and they all have a date stamp on the hood, on the left side through some sorry of transparent plastic, the dude there said that's the date it was built. Could mine have been built ages ago like late 2012? In the contract, it states "Prod Date: 24 July 2013" "Comp Date: 0101" Don't know wth Comp and 0101 means.. Compliant: January 1 2013? Produced date though he made it clear that's it's fresh, unless...........

Hope you like your SE civic

Hey, thanks for the link! Exactly what I needed! The Honda dealership i bought my car from said warranty is still there as long as they install it, better than paying $550 for the fog lights via the dealership. Unfortunately though the carbon looking front&rear bumper add-ons and side skirts can't be shipped here.
    Which ones?
    I can ask the guy what he can do and if he maybe able to give a cheaper postage.

But the Genuine Honda Civic 5 Door Rear Diffuser-2012> costs £286.44 and delivery is £280.69

Hey bro, pretty much in general I want these parts, all Honda genuine:
    -Fog Lights
    -Carbonfibre finish bolt on accessories that goes on the front and rear bumpers and the side skirts
    -Spoiler in black

Price the dealership quoted me is not more than $2000 which is heaps.

Genuine Honda Civic 5 Door Front Fog Light Kit - Petrol-2012>
    Genuine Honda Civic 5 Door Roof Spoiler (in Crystal Black Pearl)-2012>
    £432.88 Ex VAT

Delivery is £244.23 to sydney.
    -------------------------------------------------------

Genuine Honda Civic 5 Door Front Skirts-2012>
    £188.44 Ex VAT

Delivery is £280.69 to sydney.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Genuine Honda Civic 5 Door Rear Diffuser-2012>
    £286.44 Ex VAT

Delivery is £280.69 to sydney.
    ------------------------------------------
    Genuine Honda Civic 5 Door Side Skirts-2012>
    £279.30 Ex VAT

Delivery is £226.00 to sydney.

So they can be gotten but you have to order them in batches, unless you can arrage something with them.

Total is £2218.67.

That is pounds, when you use current conversion rates that is about $3,850 for all those things.
    Postage is the main killer

Best way to do this is ask honda the price for each thing and then go get each item at its cheapest location.

Ah so it doesn't let you check out if you buy all in one go. That's waaay too expensive for the body kit add ons. I think I'm just gonna buy the fog lights from Cox as it works out cheaper and get it installed with the body kit from the dealership. I messaged them if it will fit the Austalian VTi-S (which should) and if they say it does, buying it tomorrow so it gets here when the car does. Cheers man!

They may not even know what an australian VTI-S is even if you give them your VIN number but i think the VTI-S is a crappier version of an SE which is honda UKs base model.

The front add ons look like small plastic bits or is it a full front bumper?
    As the £280.69 to sydney is for packages to 65KG and 2 small bits of plastic should not weigh more than 5KG.

I can ask them if you want.