Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    Quote Originally Posted by MangoGino View Post
    Really??? I've looked at the Civic's in their showroom and other dealer showrooms and they all have a date stamp on the hood, on the left side through some sorry of transparent plastic, the dude there said that's the date it was built. Could mine have been built ages ago like late 2012? In the contract, it states "Prod Date: 24 July 2013" "Comp Date: 0101" Don't know wth Comp and 0101 means.. Compliant: January 1 2013? Produced date though he made it clear that's it's fresh, unless...........
    build date is on the bottom of the windscreen. It will be Jan 13. Yours will of been built in 2013 but not last month like u said. that is confusing. I would say the COMP date is july 13 and the build date is jan 13. U have them the wrong way around I can assure u it was not built on 24 july. All this makes no difference to re sale or anything. U have 2013 built and complied civic that's all the matters
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by UNLS1 View Post
    U have them the wrong way around I can assure u it was not built on 24 july. All this makes no difference to re sale or anything. U have 2013 built and complied civic that's all the matters
    Nah, that's exactly what it says in the contract. "Prod Date: 24 July 2013" Comp Date: 0101". The seller probably made a mistake. Thanks for clarifying the resale and the year built thing, gave a me a mini heart attack that my new car might be already a year old.

Grayfox. Nah dw about it, I'm just gonna buy from the dealership and support the Australian market while they rip me off lol.

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    yeah it would look funny on the contract with the compliance plate going on the car 6 months before its built lol
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.