Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Eu

Auto headlights on CL9

I was a bit disappointed to find that there's no auto headlights on my Honda Accord Euro 2007 Luxury Navi. Despite that there's actually auto wipers!

There seems to be the typical light sensor in the dash but the switch doesn't have an auto option. Or am I missing something? Presumably the Euros sold in Japan have auto headlights (it's very common in Japan even on poor people's cars) so I assume all you'd have to do is buy the indicator assembly and wire it up to the sensor in the dash. Anyone done this?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro '04
    That little sensor is for the climate control I believe, there is one near the driver to measure ambient temp and one close to the windscreen which measures the sun's heat applied onto the car (bad explanation, sorry)

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    Auto lights for CU2 only.. U didn't miss a thing.

CU2 lux navi is so better equipped compared to cl9 lux navi

Difference:

Exterior and interior

10 speaker

Oem strut brace

Higher quality leather seat

Actual cup holder

Sunroof switch on roof

Bigger navi screen

Rear air vent

Upgraded headlamp(some special function)

18' rims

Bluetooth mounted to steering wheel
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor