Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    If you end up buying it we can work something out. I have experience with these cars and all the stock items off my turbo S (manifold, injectors, ECU etc). I'm in Sydney BTW.

I saw the ad last night. I remember the original owner and then he sold it to some guy who then I think he sold it to the current owner about 18 months or so ago it was put on gumtree for $12000 and it lasted for about 5 mins. Great set up mines practically the same as this except as in colour, year and mods except I've got 8000 Kms less than this and mines na tuned with j's header full exhaust and intake buy this and ill swap you.

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Dw guys I just bought it
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Great buy mate, how does it drive

Member Array
    Car:
    G6E turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by jn86 View Post
    He is trolling - the car is still for sale

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...fully-modified
    i think u the liar

i already pay deposit for this car saturday

other ad in gumtree from guy name mohammed,i cannot go to see so he ask me pay deposit in paypal for secure car

now i scare who truth or lie
    FFamily

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Yeah, this will work out well I'm sure.

Haha - 2 different guys in this post allegedly putting deposits and purchasing the car ...
    Yet the fact remains, the car is sitting right here, out the front of my law firm ...

Anyways, interested parties - contact me if you want to purchase the car as it is still genuinely for sale

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenJ View Post
    Dw guys I just bought it
    Quote Originally Posted by jn86 View Post
    SOLD

congrats on the purchase mate
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre