Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 euro accord

Cl9 power cuting out while driving

I've been having a problem with my accord euro 2005 model that comes and goes every now and then. While I'm driving it just losses power all the electronics jut turn off for about 2 sec and then turns back on while car is still on and just lately it's happening when i park the car or go to start it up i jut get nufing Sounds like the battery is dead but then it magically starts up. I have taken it to a mechanic but the whole time it was there it behaved well :/. I have changed battery and it has not fixed it any1 got any ideas ?

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Alternator?
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

does the VSA light come on the cluster?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 euro accord
    I have checked the alternator and it's still good and yes all the lights come on but I've found out what's wrong it was the negative wire from battery to body of car replaced it and now it's fine )

I am having the exact issue. I have changed my fuel filter because the mechanic thought it was the fuel. He is saying it could be the computer. Any help would be appreciated.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 euro accord
    It was a faulty ground cable from battery to chassis replaced it and now it's fine. $22 from super cheap for a 2 gauge cable .