Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Everything said above about the seats rocking back and oil leaks have happened to my Del Sol as we speak. I stripped the interior last week to find an oil leak under my dash. Although, the car is awesome; can't wait to get it back on the road!

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Quote Originally Posted by dc292177917 View Post
    8/6 will be good if u dont do the sway bar upgrade
    7/4 with 25/23 swaybar will be more comfortable without too much body roll
    but anyway, i m running 10/6 with DC2R sway bar lol
    it handles like a charm but imo a bit to stiff for city driving
    just my 2c

Yeah can't say I've been in a coil'd del sol but I'm running 8/6 with 23rsb on my eh9. Feels great on the road IMO.

Just remember though that at this age the car's RTA bushes are likely a but worn. Swapping those over to new ones/performance ones also makes a big difference.

on my first sol i had coils that were 10+ spring rate with energy suspension bushes and it was far too stiff to drive through the city. I had the stiff springs well before the bushes, and i definitely felt a difference when i put the new bushes in.

New bushes > 20yo rubber

Member Array
    Car:
    usdm whore
    Only get the 95+ model Del Sols. The interiors on the ones prior are sh!thouse. Ugly non clothed rubbery trim seats, black and grey plastic trims. etc, etc. Feral

Also the B16 is piss weak for such a heavy car. Upgrade the engine. Get a b18 long block and swap it out, overnight job. keep the b16 box though.

Brakes are crap as well. Upgrade the fronts to 282mm rotors and bb4 prelude calipers. 10min direct bolt on job.