Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    ...While the Japanese will get the USDM version as their Inspire as usual...
    Actually... Japanese will NOT get any Accord nor Inspire for now... Well at least this was quoted on Inspire wiki page:

"September 2012, at the end of the fifth generations production, the Inspire was no longer offered in Japan after 23 years."

Also, there's no Inspire, Accord or Civic in http://www.honda.co.jp/auto/

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    been digging around Honda media release sites

Not even a spit of the next accord euro.

the lack of motor show appearances tells me it's quite possible they've just started designed the next euro... or they canned the idea altogether and is trying to come up with a gap filler.

EDIT

maybe we'd get the Honda CRIDER as our next euro? lol it's mid size and stem form the concept C last year.

http://www.carscoops.com/2013/04/hon...-mid-size.html

...LOL......
    Last edited by Fredoops; 27-05-2013 at 03:29 PM.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    been digging around Honda media release sites

Not even a spit of the next accord euro.

the lack of motor show appearances tells me it's quite possible they've just started designed the next euro... or they canned the idea altogether and is trying to come up with a gap filler.
    Yeah, the weird thing is... a few times Honda Australia been asked for Accord Euro or the "2 Accord in Australia" and they always hinted that it will continue like this for a while... but never said anything about "new euro model".

Maybe they want to release the US version as "new Accord Euro" model and the Thai as accord...

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    nice, thanks for the feedback..torque is what counts in these big cars!
    it helps alot.

what did u think when you drove it?
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Member Array
    Car:
    accord
    Quote Originally Posted by UNLS1 View Post
    it helps alot.

what did u think when you drove it?
    I havn't driven it yet, but hope to soon. Ive driven the 7th and 8th gen a lot, so really looking forward to the comparison. Are there accessories such as body kit available yet? (cant seem to find that section on website yet). thanx

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    I havn't driven it yet, but hope to soon. Ive driven the 7th and 8th gen a lot, so really looking forward to the comparison. Are there accessories such as body kit available yet? (cant seem to find that section on website yet). thanx
    Body kit looks good, i put on on our showroom this morn its a Vti-L with the full modulo kit.
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    I saw two of the new Accord today. It's noticeably smaller in appearance, externally underwhelming but internal fit, finish and look is good.
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    I was invited to test drive the new Accord today and so I took an I4 base model for a drive. The ride is firm but reasonably compliant. It's mostly quiet but that depends on the coarseness of the road surface. The steering is highly assisted at low speed but very direct. The cabin is roomy but the front seats lack lateral support and so cornering speeds are affected. I wasn't paying much attention on whether it was set to 'Eco' mode as I was responding too much to the dealership minder but the engine response and power was rather flaccid. I liked the brakes and the view out is excellent. The big mirrors are great and make it a lot easier to spot the police. I'm not sure about the benefits of the reversing camera but I suppose with familiarity it could be useful. A base model would suit my needs as it has all the features that a contemporary car needs. I wasn't too impressed with the seat fabric, the carpet and the fabric on the door card, just where I rest my arm and eventually wear a hole into the soft fabric.

I don't like the googly tail lights and the way the bum is visually narrower than the front. It has the hyena stance of the superseded model thought desirable in the USA and nowhere else.

However, overall

The dealership minder said that if the Accord sells well, then Honda Australia might not bother importing the new Euro next year.
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.

Member Array
    Car:
    accord
    surprised i saw one so early... v6 with full modulo kit ... looked very good in person! this is all I could manage to take...

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    ^^^ you mean like this?

back:

BTW i saw one in person today

It's about CU2 in size.

not good news for the euro...
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    accord
    Yeah it probably is that..ive seen that pic before as well, but it looks mundane there, whereas in person it looked a lot better, which I did not expect. Not sure why. That stance was lower than what appears in that pic as well.

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    The next Euro will be the same car as the 2014 Acura TLX.

The current TSX/Euro and bigger TL models are going to merge into one model,so it should once again be a very upmarket and desirable new model...