Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Honda pretty much died 10 years ago. I mean name one car that's been released in the past 10 years that is truly revolutionary or anything of the sort. I think they've spent most of their remaining cash on the latest CRV and are praying it picks up because there's really nothing in their range currently that is anything special.
    x1000
    What happened to the small nimble cars
    With the power to weight ratio to boot?
    They've catered for the U.S which has trickled down to the Oz buyers
    Too big and heavy, V6's and just plain boring design
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Member Array
    Car:
    accord
    v6 automatic transmission problem aren't an issue since the 7th and above gens. If im gonna get a car as big as the accord or cu2 (pretty much the same size now), I want at least a turbo 4 or v6!
    Last edited by Rudy; 21-04-2013 at 11:07 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    v6 automatic transmission problem aren't an issue since the 7th and above gens. If im gonna get a car as big as the accord or cu2 (pretty much the same size now), I want at least a turbo 4 or v6!
    Iirc honda halved the service interval of the fluid change to every 40 or 60k instead of 100
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    Maybe Honda Thailand will make the 140kW 2.4L I4 for Australia given that they make it for CR-V sold in Australia despite them only selling the 125kW 2.4 I4 in Thailand. And maybe they will make the V6 for Australia even though they no longer sell the V6 in Thailand.

The new Accord (Inspire) still not on sale in Japan and the JDM Accord (Euro) is no longer on sale in Japan and hasn't been for a few months now.
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.

Ive been recently looking into upgrading my Civic to an Accord and found this Article which may be of interest - http://www.caradvice.com.au/honda/accord/

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    A Dealer in melb recently sold a demo Seppo accord auto for $24 grand.

Beats buying a civic at that price IMO.
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Probably the same V6 since '98
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Member Array
    Car:
    accord
    5.7 second 0-60mph from the V6 6AT tested in the US (its been out there since late last year).
    Last edited by Rudy; 24-04-2013 at 08:12 PM.

Who buys an accord US/euro expecting a fast car? its a loungeroom on wheels, probly focusing on fuel economy etc hence power loss for the 4..

As for cars sucking these days its all thanks to safety and demand for leg room, bring back 1000kg hot hatches

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    Hooray for leg room! 0-60mph in 5.7sec is pretty quick.
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.