Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR View Post
    Hooray for leg room! 0-60mph in 5.7sec is pretty quick.
    U rkn that's what oz will get? Is that the accord (non euro)? They r ugly. Give the euro that engine and it can take on the Passat.

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by walktexranga View Post
    U.....Give the euro that engine and it can take on the Passat.
    That engine, or its direct relative, lives in the Acura TSX (CU2 Euro) in the USA. Passat's in a different price range to the Accord and Accord Euro.
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.

Quote Originally Posted by SPQR View Post
    That engine, or its direct relative, lives in the Acura TSX (CU2 Euro) in the USA. Passat's in a different price range to the Accord and Accord Euro.
    Who cares about price, If a euro did 0-100 in 5.7 it'd be in Passat territory and we can stop comparing to Audi a4.

Ah well won't happen.

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    They're two different cars
    Two different audiences
    where one fails in one category the other makes up in the same category
    I'd rather a jap car over a European car any day
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    I just got an email with the new pricing: The made-in-Thailand basic model 4-cylinder is $33,990 which is about $2,000 more than the Accord V6 Touring made in America. The V6 Touring is the most expensive version sold in America. The only V6 model to be sold in Australia starts at over $55,000 which is $11,000 more than the superseded model and $23,000 more than what it costs in the America (172% more expensive). Honda Australia must be very poor at negotiating international supply deals or they are just plain disdainful of Aussies.
    SPQR

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    http://news.drive.com.au/drive/new-c...507-2j57k.html

Not the best of reviews but some indication.

In a time when all the other car manufacturer's are looking to reduce weight, Honda goes the opposite direct. Sigh. 1.7t with a less powerful I4 and the same flawed 5AT, dear god, I wonder how long Honda will last. To be honest, I'm hoping Honda doesn't release a new Euro. No seriously, I don't want to see the Euro name plate tarnished. From what I've seen from Honda, the next gen Euro will prob be heavier (1.6t at least) and will carry over the same drive train, one that has been in the Euro since 2003... if that's not a recipe for failure then god knows what is.

Caradvice fist drive review:
    http://www.caradvice.com.au/229802/h...d-review-2013/

Not a great result, but the ADAS sounds promissing

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    In a time when all the other car manufacturer's are looking to reduce weight, Honda goes the opposite direct. Sigh. 1.7t with a less powerful I4 and the same flawed 5AT, dear god, .
    Dear Honda

FK.YOU.

Regards,
    Fredoops

EDIT
    the V6 gets a 6 speed (aka the Honda Legend Tranny)
    Last edited by Fredoops; 08-05-2013 at 02:42 PM.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6

look at that boys
    No headers
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    Dear Honda

FK.YOU.

Regards,
    Fredoops

EDIT
    the V6 gets a 6 speed (aka the Honda Legend Tranny)
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Freedoops again. But serious, email Honda this. The V6 is definetly a good unit, but I'll say the 6 speed tranny is still behind everyone else. I mean I've tried bad (think 3.0 VE SIDI with 6 AT, god that thing was dumb, was going up a slight hill at 100km/h, 6th didn't have enough power, so it went to 5th but then it thought rpm was too high so would go back into 6th and keep doing that for the next 20km), I won't call the Honda one worse, but it's far from the best. Both the FG and Aurion's 6 speeders crap over it.
    Last edited by ChaosMaster; 08-05-2013 at 06:29 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Youd better of with a commodore.

/thread
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    Sent Honda Australia an email last night: Base model four cylinder is more expensive than top model V6 in USA. No reply of course. Missed that the new 4 cylinder has less power than outgoing model and 20kW (!!!) less than in USA. Maybe we need to mount a sustained attack on the cardigan wearing morons.
    SPQR