Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    Correct, the I4 is not DI. The V6 doesn't have direct injection either; not even in the USA where the I4 does have DI.

Interestingly, in the USA, the I4 develops up to 140kW with DI but the I4 in the CRV is not Di and also develops up to 140kW (the latter in Australia as well).
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    ^^^

The torque difference between the DI and non-DI Earthdreams is more reveling
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz
    This is sooo fail and such a big disappointment.

Being the Honda fan boy I am, I thought this new Accord would be something I could be proud of.

This really shows how backwards Honda Australia are. They must think we're fools with sticking that Earth Dream badge on the engine cover. WOW

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    I can only pray that they're bringing the NSX here to Aus. Then, there would at least be 1 Honda worth owning. I also think, a while back, they were considering bringing Acura to Australia as well, and I'm just thinking, wtf are they smoking. Honda is struggling bad as it is now. What are they, 8th on the sales charts? I think Merc overtook them. Do they think bringing a substandard Acura to Australia would do anything? Especially since it's essentially an expensive Honda, which in itself is already too expensive? Shame Honda, just shame. I think Mazda is working with Alfa now on the new MX-5/Alfa like Subaru and Toyota did with the 86. An Alfa with Mazda reliability? Now that's a car I'm interested in. And that's a car that will send Honda to it's grave as the CR-Z is the only car in their range that is something.

Member Array
    I think Honda has grown too complacent with their achievements and reputation gained last decade.
    Went to a dealership to check out the new accord. welding on the door was crude... Shocking. Like it was done manually by an apprentice instead of high precision robot.
    The 5A box... Lol... I pointed this out to the salesman to see what defence he has. He went on and on about the paddle shifter and how this was better than 6/7 speed auto without one. Lol.. Anyway it's his job to talk rubbish.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by boleh View Post
    welding on the door was crude... Shocking. Like it was done manually by an apprentice instead of high precision robot.
    It probably is done by hand, it's cheaper to hire people in Thailand to do the welding than setup and maintain a robot.

We all know the automation level of Honda Thailand is not as high as Japan.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Agree.. There is a general rot happening in Honda across the board. Started the the civic type r, normal civic, and now accord. How are they to go against Mazda. Toyota still have their low price (relatively) proposition.