Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Legs

Go Autowork Turbo Kits

Anyone with positive reviews about the turbo kits from them, I searched up about them and got good opinions from guys in the states but just curious if anyone here in oz have actually used there kits and would recommend them or not?
    http://www.go-autoworks-store.com/gocotuki.html

Thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    its cheaper than greddy or edlebrock kits, and its all quality gear so why wouldnt it be a bad kit haha, all u will need is injectors/fuel pump and ecu + tune add another 1-1.5k ontop of that

imo better off getting a garrett over the turbonetics, its worth paying the extra for the garrett turbo

IF i was looking to boost again with another car, id say this time id order this kit, its fairly complete minus the things i said, but others wise its a very complete package
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Legs
    I knew it was quality just wanted a confirmation, I was thinking of going with the tuner kit and ordering the garret t3/t4 57 trim .63 ar would I be able to achieve 150+fwkw and also would boost on this turbo come on early say 2.5-3k rpm im really aiming for low end to mid range torque?

Thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    What engine is the turbo kit going on as the .63 rear housing may be a bit too small to have the widest possible power band
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8

Member Array
    Car:
    1985 ford laser
    Good kits with a lot of R&D for most honda applications. The guys that run it seem like good guys, with hands on experience to help you size something for a power level. Seem pretty active in the Usa honda world.

Cant say i have ever purchased anything from them, however follow them on face book and have had few discussions with them in the past.
    Light up with Lyle - Electrical / Communications / Instrumentation