Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5

Thoughts on these headlights?

Hey guys,

Basically, got a base model dc5. Looking to upgrade the lights to these - http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/02-04-ACU...72cfd27&_uhb=1

Also(this may be a noob question) but if anybody has purchased these before, will it directly fit onto my teg even though this ones listed under acura?

Opinions anybody

Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 nugget
    It will fit and I think it will look pretty good, however keep in mind that the cut off will be the wrong way (so you will be blinding oncoming traffic). If you do decide to buy them, I would recommend opening them up and trying to get to the projector and flipping the cut-off shield. This is usually only held on with 2 screws and simply flipping and bending them backwards and refitting them will have you a nice set of headlights that are fairly unique and not too blingy.

It does take a while to open up the housing and doing the flip, so keep this in mind if you decide to get them. If you use them as is, you make get a fair bit of oncoming traffic flashing you because you are blinding them.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5
    Hmm ahh right, yeah i really liked them as soon as i saw them!! I think ill be able to fix up the cut off issue. I'll see how it goes, cheers =]