Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I didn't know they had English labels on the oil, mine only comes in Chinese characters. 0W-20 rocks

No to 18" rims though, I had a 17" rim buckled and a tire busted after whacking some monster pothole. On a freaking toll highway of all things.

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    i am at honda now. Guangzhou Honda doesn't sell parts to individuals therefore not be able to get any 7th gen accord parts at all, but Dongfeng Honda has everything. question

1. Is CL9 oil filter and in tank fuel filter interchangable with CU2 ones or crv ones?

2. 0w20 engine oil 4L selling for 413 RMB = 65 AUD good deal??

3. Is CL9 auto transmission filter interchangable with CU2 one or CRV?

I have bought the CU2 AT sports pedal genunine Honda access ones, if anyones interested.
    Asking 100A

Last edited by mrgu; 26-04-2013 at 12:50 AM.
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Cl9 stuff you have to get from Guangzhou Honda. Because you're using parts from the wide body accord

This might help with some part numbers
    http://wapiknow.baidu.com/question/2..._normal_2_0_10

I can confirm the auto tranny filter part number is same between china and oz
    Last edited by Fredoops; 25-04-2013 at 07:11 PM.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    The Spirior looks awesome with those sexy alloys and LED tail lights
    Also like the Chineese Burgandy colour

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    Type s looks sensational with those sexy taillight

If I have a cu2 definitely convert it to type s
    Last edited by mrgu; 04-06-2013 at 01:25 AM.
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

Can u order led tailight for cu2. If possible please let me know, would love to pay for that. Cheers