Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The link is broken I think

It's working fine for me buddy.

IMO the 6MT cl9 is many times better than the 5AT cl9 as i have test drove both. Kinda regret didn't get the 6MT cause I'm fairly urgent of getting a euro during that time due to the popularity of the car.

Unfortunately manual is out of the question for me.

I'm really sorry to bring this up again guys, but I just need to ask.

Is it worth spending $4k more on an Accord Euro cu2 over the cl9 (2008 and 2007, respectively)?

Provided I don't really have the money to spend and the cl9 is a lot closer to my price range (although slightly lowish). But I really prefer the chunkier look of the cu2 and massively prefer the interior of the cu2, as the cl9 looks quite outdated. I could possibly get together the funds to pay for the cu2 but it would take me over 3 years to pay off (instead of 1.5).

Would a 2007 cl9 with only 44kms last very long? I just feel if I bought myself a cu2, it would last me longer which is what I need this car to do (want it for 4-5 years).

Opinions? I know I've asked about this a lot I just need some more advice.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...5&sort=default

How about this? I know it is a manual but with the bodykit & euro R wheels... woop!!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Eu
    140,000 km and he's only asking for $17,000.
    Tell him he's dreaming. $11,000 max.

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    Now is the best time to buy cl9 s

Euro do last!!!

Save the 4k
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Hi mate. Not sure if I'm too late, but we have just advertised our 2007 Accord Euro for sale (link attached). If you're interested, please let me know...

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...k&sort=default

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    How have you gone ?

Personally I would spend the extra to get the newer CU2,but that's personal,as ALL Euros are fantastically built ,sporty sedans...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    How did we go? Well, it's still for sale if that's any indication ; - )

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '09 CU2
    hey, I think this one is amazing value for money as it comes with the modulo bodykit, which the full one costs around 4k, as that's what I was quoted from honda and its the luxury navigation which as you may know its top of the range, if I was looking for a car under 25k I would go for this, we purchased our cu2 from Peter Warren Honda last year for 35k and it was only the luxury version but later installed aftermarket gps and reverse camera and we also purchased it when cu2 prices were high and our one was one of the cheapest around, good luck and all the best

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...5&sort=default