Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DC5 Headlights

Member Array
    Car:
    03 DC5

DC5 Headlights

Mine are really foggy which not only make them inefficient at night but they look horrible too. Tried restoring them myself, then tried to get it done at a shop, improved it slightly but 6-8 months later they are back to ugly.

Tried checking around for used headlights, most I've seen are foggy or starting to oxidize and then brand new ones from Honda are $1200 for a pair. Do we have any alternatives for a 2003 DC5? Only others I've found were angel eyes/halos.

You know what? I still hate you, but you got a pretty awesome collection of nudie mags.
    Yeah, I got 'em from the 70's, 80's and 90's. It's like masturbating in a time machine.

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_t...at=0&_from=R40
    Have fun with that dude.
    Try to avoid buying ones from the states though as the headlights will be positioned to LHD instead of RHD

Member Array
    Car:
    03 DC5
    Quote Originally Posted by WATAJK View Post
    http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_t...at=0&_from=R40
    Have fun with that dude.
    Try to avoid buying ones from the states though as the headlights will be positioned to LHD instead of RHD
    Huh? They only have halo/angel eyes and the US DC5 headlights.
    You know what? I still hate you, but you got a pretty awesome collection of nudie mags.
    Yeah, I got 'em from the 70's, 80's and 90's. It's like masturbating in a time machine.

Quote Originally Posted by IDV8 View Post
    I said 'try avoid buying from the states'
    Majority of shippers from Asia have RHD cars which means if you can find OEM 'Style' DC5 Headlights, they will suit our roads fine..
    You can use the US DC5 headlights (the non-genuine ones), you just need to go about re-aiming the headlights..
    Sorry if i didn't explain what i said correctly.

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    why dont you just buff it again and use better sealant
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    05 DC5S
    Stuff angel eyes, just keep hunting for oem ones that are clear. I may have a pair for sale soon
    Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5 Type R
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Angel-Eye...61195395155%26
    Found these ones that are from Vic.

Member Array
    Car:
    03 DC5
    Quote Originally Posted by phuctrann View Post
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Angel-Eye...61195395155%26
    Found these ones that are from Vic.
    Thanks mate, was considering them but I'm going to try a different guy that mainly does headlight restorations for a living one last time before shelling out for new headlights.

Thanks mate, was considering them but I'm going to try a different guy that mainly does headlight restorations for a living one last time before shelling out for new headlights.
    Do you have details i would be interested as well

Member Array
    Car:
    03 DC5
    Quote Originally Posted by HauLe_ View Post
    Do you have details i would be interested as well
    http://www.headlightrestorations.com.au/

I can post before and after shots after I get it done if you'd like - if you aren't in Sydney just try googling places in your area that do headlight restorations, most of them are mobile too which is great.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    ebay canada have jdm dc5 headlights for sale off jdm dc5r's, can get them for like 350-400 shipped

Member Array
    Car:
    03 DC5
    Quote Originally Posted by fh93 View Post
    ebay canada have jdm dc5 headlights for sale off jdm dc5r's, can get them for like 350-400 shipped
    How do you tell if they'll fit Aust model DC5's?