Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CL9 or CU2

CL9 or CU2

In terms of looks (only) which do you prefer?

A clean CL9 or a clean CU2?

Optional: Include pics and reasons why.
    Optional: 25 words or less.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Personally, CL9. Looks better IMO. This varies person to person. It's lighter as well, by over 100kg.
    Realistically, go CU2. It's got more space, is newer and interior is vastly updated (not that the CL9 was bad to begin with). And although it weighs a lot more, and utilises the same/carry over drivetrain, I think the final ratio is shorter meaning acceleration is about the same anyways.

most people i know say the CL9 looks better... I have a CL9 but sometimes I feel like I have a small willy when I drive past a CU2, any CU2.

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    CL9 has that something special about its style,however the CU2 just looks like Falcon Camry Kia..

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Accord Euro Luxury 6MT
    CL9 is a much cleaner looking car, and the rear boot/lights design is particularly nice. CU2 isn't bad looking, but has too many fussy panel lines. Plus the modulo aero bodykit on a CU2 makes it look like a Camry/Aurion.

- HZ

yeah my brother says the same thing. says it looks like a holden/ford at a quick, first glance

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Eu
    CL9, obviously. 'till I buy a CU2 then the CU2 will look better.
    Though I will probably skip the CU2 and keep the CL9 for quite a while.

Yeah I'll probably do the same. Though, I wouldn't want to keep it longer than 2 more years... but we'll see.

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    Cl9 tail looks better and cu2 front wins
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

Member Array
    Car:
    '04 CL9 Lux
    CL9 - not just because I have one. Its always looked aggressive and stylish. The rear of the CL9 when lightly lowered on fatter rims with decent camber looks amazing.

'04 CL9 6spd Lux | front and rear Hardrace camber arms | Injen CAI | BC Racing Coilovers | DBA slotted rotors |

•CRX• represent Array
    Car:
    CRX+CBR250RR
    Okay this will be tough because.

I know fine examples in both CL9 And CU2.

It really depends on what you like as appose to what others say.
    Both these images above were at a recent Melb Meet, both were static meaning coilovers and not bags. Both in black and looking mightyy fineeeee

If its performance the Cu2 has been mention could be faster but the overall weight is heavier.
    When i bought my white CL9 the seller was showing off to me the White CU2 he just picked up.

Odometer wise your likely to find a low k on a CU2 than a CL9.
    Flip side to that is CL9 can be cheaper price wise than Cu2's.

Check all the options.
    like does it have heated seats, sunroof, leather interior, satnav, rear park assist, rain sensing wipers.
    See these are the things i think most people would look more so when comparing also.
    A full optioned Cl9 is almost heading into the price of a Cu2. But then again the Cu2 might not have all the options.

As for aftermarket support on parts the AUS EURO facebook group. Has alot more CL9 stuff for sale and things than the Cu2. But dont let that put u off. Seek and ye shall find.

All the best man.
    Both are great cars i reackon either way.
    Last edited by Snoop_gee; 01-05-2013 at 10:27 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    CU2 looks more modern than the CL9,BUT cl9 is STILL A GREAT LOOKING CAR.