buddy club camber kit problem

Hey guys,

My dc2r was making noises when i was approaching full lock left and right. Simultaneously, i could feel through the pedals when that "knocking" noise happens 100% of the time i appraoch full lock this happens.

I have a buddy club P1 camber kit which i swapped back to my standard dc2r upper control arm and now the problem is fixed.

Upon taking the camber arms out, i discovered that the left camber plate ball joint has seized in the socket but can start moving if i use a hammer and give it a few hits. This same ball joint will take a lot of force to get the ball joint moving whilst the driver side ball joint was relatively easy.

Would anyone know if these ball joint are suppose to move relatively easy such as pushing with your palm? Also, i can only find skunk2 and Blox replacement ball joints. Has anyone managed to fit any of these two onto a buddy club upper control arm??

Quote Originally Posted by 202690 View Post
    Hey guys,

My dc2r was making noises when i was approaching full lock left and right. Simultaneously, i could feel through the pedals when that "knocking" noise happens 100% of the time i appraoch full lock this happens.

I have a buddy club P1 camber kit which i swapped back to my standard dc2r upper control arm and now the problem is fixed.

Upon taking the camber arms out, i discovered that the left camber plate ball joint has seized in the socket but can start moving if i use a hammer and give it a few hits. This same ball joint will take a lot of force to get the ball joint moving whilst the driver side ball joint was relatively easy.

Would anyone know if these ball joint are suppose to move relatively easy such as pushing with your palm? Also, i can only find skunk2 and Blox replacement ball joints. Has anyone managed to fit any of these two onto a buddy club upper control arm??
    Throw them out.
    Go buy Hardrace Camber kits.
    Heard nothing but BAD things about Buddyclub Camber kits.. I think there quality on these products has really hit a massive huge low.
    There's quite a number of horror stories of these around if you search chief.