Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dirlok View Post
    I personally dont see anything wrong with doing this.

My main reason is, the Euro is badged as an Acura in the US. Its the SAME car. I just dont like it when people place a badge on a car that isn't the same.
    Thats what i think too. But in the interest of remaining a fully fledged, incontrovertible, heterosexual, I will most likely leave it as it is.

Member Array
    Car:
    '04 CL9 Lux
    hahaha, best thing to do then....and what I prefer to do...de-badge
    '04 CL9 6spd Lux | front and rear Hardrace camber arms | Injen CAI | BC Racing Coilovers | DBA slotted rotors |

I personally dont see anything wrong with doing this.

My main reason is, the Euro is badged as an Acura in the US. Its the SAME car. I just dont like it when people place a badge on a car that isn't the same.
    The interior is different I think. And they run better heads on their K24s I'm pretty sure.

Member Array
    Car:
    '04 CL9 Lux
    I did not know that, interesting. Always seem to get shafted here in Aus. Thanks
    '04 CL9 6spd Lux | front and rear Hardrace camber arms | Injen CAI | BC Racing Coilovers | DBA slotted rotors |

reading the owner's manual here is depressing. ive read many over the years from various makes and you cannot help but feel that australian consumers pay more for less.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Eu
    Put a BMW badge on it. Wonder if there's any laws regarding wrong badges or debadging.
    I would debadge but wouldn't it leave a mark or something?

Member Array
    Car:
    Acura GSR
    Do it! im doing it on the teg, USDM FTW.
    Wi-Fi Hotspot= Me gusta
    Password lock= Me not gusta!

Its the SAME car. I just dont like it when people place a badge on a car that isn't the same.
    Fan of Chevrolet Commodores?

Quote Originally Posted by ctx View Post
    doesn't seem as bad as type r badge on non-type r
    +1 Accord Euro with Type R badge is so silly. I wouldn't mind the Acura grille if you can get the genuine one, I've seen Civics with a Mesh grille and the tiny "ACURA" wording boot badge in it, looked silly too.

What about red H , type r?

Member Array
    Car:
    05 CL9 Luxxx
    Do whatever makes you happy. But if making others happy is what makes you happy then probably best not to.

Quote Originally Posted by 08r3308 View Post
    What about red H , type r?
    Well traditionally: "Honda performance models are recognised by the Red H badge, which are reserved for the Type R models and formerly our F1 cars, with ‘R’ meaning Racing."

I guess it does seem to be a bit rice if you're putting it on a 1.8 litre Civic but it's no different to putting a M badge on a 320i with M-sport bodykit I guess. I've heard people comment that modding an Accord is like putting lipstick on a pig but !@#$ them, do what you like.

Lol, if only I can neg rep over this...
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter