Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadAngel View Post
    Lol, if only I can neg rep over this...
    It wasn't me I was on whirlpool discussing how much the Modulo kit costs for the CU2 and a few members came in and told us that we're wasting our money dressing up our pigs.

ROFL,

Was referring to axispower LOL

Who cares what the members say

If you want to do it then do it, if you have to justification by ignorant masses, the end result will be always not worth it, too much money cause they don't and never will understand what cars are to us.
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    basicly if your the sort of enthusiast that enjoys large amounts of negitive camber on wheels with tyres to narrow to fit correctly,
    if you enjoy offsett so excessive people on the side walks fear you,
    if you enjoy stickers covering 100% of a panel instead of paint,
    if you think that an ASR subframe brace looks better with out a meaty sway bar blocking it,
    if you think that roof racks with a bike on them is needed for day to day driving,
    if you think that an exhaust really should just be a straight pipe...straight up from the rear bar
    then yes you sure can use an acura badge.

Member Array
    Car:
    front ender ek9
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveho1 View Post
    basicly if your the sort of enthusiast that enjoys large amounts of negitive camber on wheels with tyres to narrow to fit correctly,
    if you think that an ASR subframe brace looks better with out a meaty sway bar blocking it,
    if you think that roof racks with a bike on them is needed for day to day driving,
    if you think that an exhaust really should just be a straight pipe...straight up from the rear bar

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    haha fawk i should have added the beaks bar to the list

Quote Originally Posted by DreadAngel View Post
    Lol, if only I can neg rep over this...
    hahaha id be in the red by now and i couldnt give one raisin of a shit. ill do what i want with my car but im very happy to hear others opinions.

For instance, I hate the aftermarket window visors some of these jdm humans chuck on the accord euros. But id still be happy to hear others opinions i.e. why they do it?

Perspective. We all need it sometimes.

Reps for my quality post plz

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    The stance crowd would love to have a friendly chat with you.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro Sport 06
    all you'd have to do to get away would be to take off out of a driveway normally, leave them behind see-sawing to get over the curb.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    it would be the least action packed getaway ever.

If you could even call it a getaway. More like just moving off.

Member Array
    Car:
    '04 CL9 Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by I CU2 View Post
    Fan of Chevrolet Commodores?
    LOL, nope! Someone told me you can get them badged that way from Holden? Doesnt sound right.
    '04 CL9 6spd Lux | front and rear Hardrace camber arms | Injen CAI | BC Racing Coilovers | DBA slotted rotors |