WHEEL SIZE AND OFFSET TO FIT EURO *URGENT help needed*

Hi guys,

its my brothers bday soon so buying him set of wheels as a prezzie.

i decided to get some rota wheels as he is a careless bustard lol

Question is, would 19" 9.5 front and 10.5 rear +15 fit under accourd Euro with out major work?
    its 08 model the current shape CU2 i think *sorry im skyline guy*

he wants something with dish and rota grid 19" is the only one i can find that satisfy's his dish addiction,

please i need an answer before next week sunday

Many thanks guys

offset is way out. minimum offset you can get away with is +40 and even they stick outside the guards.

9.5's would be too wide aswell. I have 8.5's on 20's and that is pushing it.

It depends what look hes going for. If hes going stance then 19x8.5+29 Fronts and 19x9.5+22 rear will be VERY aggresive.
    And will require some work to the guards. My friends CU2 has those specs and it rubs a little but that cause his car is extremely low.
    If raised a little then the wheels wouldnt rub too much. If you dont want to go too wide then maybe +35 offset will be less hassle

This is my friends Euro and his specs are 19x8.5+29 with 225/40/19 Fronts and 19x9.5+22 245/34/19 Rear