[SA] 1985 Accord Hatch Owner

Hey guys, decided to sign up after stumbling on this site as I am wanting to sell my honda, and whats a better place than a honda forum in oz

Ive had this vehicle about 8 years or so, always maintained it. Its a 1985 Honda Accord 3 door Hatch, white with light blue interior, white 17" mags, cannon exhaust, pioneer/kenwood stereo system (current sub/amp setup thumps hard, but wont be sold with the car). It has done me well, but its time to part with it, as I purchased a different vehicle, so I no longer require this one. There is slight damage to the front left side guard and a small amount of rust on the hatch, other than that its perfectly fine, mechanically A1 (no leaks, no issues, no smoke), interior is immaculate. I also have the stock 13" wheels to go with the car.

Considering I couldn't post in the for sale section yet, I thought I'd introduce myself here 1st So hi

You can check out the photos of the honda via my facebook page here -> https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=3e561d4856
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1919.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	251.5 KB 
ID:	24720  
    Last edited by temper; 06-05-2013 at 07:00 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM 87 Aerodeck
    I would delete your for sale links / comments or you'll get the bahn hammer!

Other than that, welcome! Is this the one I've seen on gumtree for a month or two? It sure looks well maintained.

ban hammer for linking the pics? and yes its also on gumtree. Its a decent car, only selling as I purchased another one, so need to get rid of this one. Has been a great reliable (and cheap to run) car. Good nick for its age.

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM 87 Aerodeck
    Quote Originally Posted by temper View Post
    ban hammer for linking the pics? and yes its also on gumtree. Its a decent car, only selling as I purchased another one, so need to get rid of this one. Has been a great reliable (and cheap to run) car. Good nick for its age.
    Nah bahn hammer for trying to sell when you're still a newcomer / 30 posts. I dunno what the rules are. I just know newbies try selling in here and they get fkd up :P

Yeah looks great. I wanted one a while back, but I think it was just a phase. What's the new car you bought?

Bought a MY01 WRX.