I spent some more time checking over everything tonight, the rattle/clunk was actually the beaks bar and inner LCA bolts that had loosened up on both ends. It was just a coincidence that it started straight after installing the rear camber arms and greasing the trailing arm bush - or just jacking the car up and down and bouncing on the suspension loosened them up slightly.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Beaks bar bolts.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	89.4 KB 
ID:	24731

The RTA bush does move though, I checked it before and after jacking the car up and down and a quick drive and the the clearance at the washer changes. I've loosened and re-torqued the RTA bolts with load on the suspension to help settle them. View of the circlip on the inner edge shown for reference, the drivers side now has no gap to the washer on the outside edge and very big gap to the circlip on the inside face.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03285.JPG 
Views:	124 
Size:	135.9 KB 
ID:	24732

And as another FYI nolathane recommend only to use moly grease on the poly bushes and not lithium grease. They also didn't like the idea of using the grease that came with my energy suspension bushes even though it they are both polyurathane.