Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CL9 Foglights

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Euro

CL9 Foglights

After some aftermarket fog lights for my 03 euro.

Does anyone have experience with these at all? Will they fit?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Acura-TSX...c5cc7f6&_uhb=1

otherwise

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Honda-Acc...37bb89c&_uhb=1

Member Array
    Car:
    '04 CL9 Lux
    I dont see any issues with those.

Have you checked your bumper bar to see if you can remove the plastic parts to make them fit?
    '04 CL9 6spd Lux | front and rear Hardrace camber arms | Injen CAI | BC Racing Coilovers | DBA slotted rotors |

Rooster I want to see some pics when you're finished with your CL9- or when it makes adequate viewing.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Euro
    Haha why's that? It will end up looking the same as yours I'd say.

All I'm going to do is lower and new wheels, looking into these fog lights too. Neighbour has a black CL9 with the fog lights and I think it looks better without when not in use. Thought of getting front lip and/or body kit but I don't mind the look of mine, it does look better than other 03/04 models out there and I don't know why lol.

I did want to go with the 05/06 model, but I got mine in immaculate condition for $9500 with only 104,000km's, full servicing and the best thing about it was that the owners were an elderly couple. Thought about it for a while, but the price was too good and was the best condition Euro I had a look at over the past few months of searching.

Springs and shocks arriving this weeks hopefully

I am trying to do the exact same thing. If i want HID bulbs in them, which bulb should i get? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Haha why's that? It will end up looking the same as yours I'd say.

All I'm going to do is lower and new wheels, looking into these fog lights too. Neighbour has a black CL9 with the fog lights and I think it looks better without when not in use. Thought of getting front lip and/or body kit but I don't mind the look of mine, it does look better than other 03/04 models out there and I don't know why lol.

I did want to go with the 05/06 model, but I got mine in immaculate condition for $9500 with only 104,000km's, full servicing and the best thing about it was that the owners were an elderly couple. Thought about it for a while, but the price was too good and was the best condition Euro I had a look at over the past few months of searching.

Springs and shocks arriving this weeks hopefully

HAHA your story sounds almost exactly the same as mine. My CL9 was from an elderly couple too. I had the choice between a black 06 luxury model, with dat creme de la creme leather interior, lowered with wheels and dark as legal tint etc. but it had a ****load of kms and (after driving it) felt like it had a hard life. It was also being sold by a hektik lebo from Sydney and he wanted $10 000 for it so I decided against it lol

My silver 05 lux (which I got for $8000) has more kms than yours though- 120 000kms, (and has two minor scratches on the rear lip that I will need to get some touch up paint for) so you definitely got a good deal.

But yes, yours will probably look very similar to mine- I'm still interested though. I want the OEM front, sides and rear lip too. You got wheels yet? I should be getting my K&N CAI this week, hopefully.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Euro
    That's an extremely good price for an 05 lux. Whereabouts do you live?
    I'm going to get the wheels after a few more weeks when I have some more cash as I don't want to keep spending my earnings ha.
    But I am going to go with some Tenzo wheels. http://www.tenzoracingsports.com/wheel.htm

I live in ACT at the moment. I think the couple just wanted to get rid of it, and they had so many offers for $10 000 that they turned down- it got to the point where they said they stopped getting offers. They had it advertised at $11 500 I think, or maybe $12000 I can't remember. But yes I got very lucky. Nothing wrong with it- serviced every 10 000kms at local Honda dealership.

Those Tenzo's look great- which ones are you thinking?

In order of preference I would go:

Type M or Cuzco (tied)
    DC-5
    Meister
    And maybe the Concept 10... I'd have to see them in person.
    Last edited by axispower; 13-05-2013 at 10:57 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Euro
    Either the Cuzco or Tracer, but am waiting on a reply for prices. If it's steep I will just go with the cheapest since they all look good, but I'll get the silver lip with black.

Yeah you pretty much got the deal of a century haha

I got the Type M with the silver (machined) lip in 19" x 8.5" and fitted for $1600 all up, just for your reference.

I really like those Cuzco's. I'd go with them- they have a classy look to them, which I appreciate.

Quote Originally Posted by axispower View Post
    Rooster I want to see some pics when you're finished with your CL9- or when it makes adequate viewing.
    ditto, been meaning to do same with these
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/390363592...84.m1438.l2649

never got round to it.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Euro
    So I won this for pretty cheap.. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/honda-acc...vip=true&rt=nc

Now I'm wondering if I should even put them on? I don't really like the look of them when they are not in use but maybe I just have to get used to it?

Just seems ugly to me for some reason..someone change my mind lol
    Last edited by Rooster; 25-05-2013 at 11:20 PM.
    IN NSW WE TRUST