Quote Originally Posted by educk View Post
thankyou for the very detailed reply!!!!! what exactly are these height adjustable springs? and these "coil sleeves" ????
maybe i didnt convey myself well, the height adjustable springs are the Sleeved springs/ Coiles with sleeves/sleeved coils etc.
they are basically a spring that perches on a giant nut (essentially) as you spin the nut it winds up the threaded base of the inner sleeve effectively giving you control of how high the spring sits and how high the car will then be elevated by the spring.

dont go getting larger wheels until the car is lower, i think 16's is a very suitable size for a civic. and tyres are more reasonably priced i would imagine.
if you go or larger tyres to fill the gap the amount of gap you fill (very little) will also raise the car.
and then the lack of tyre will make the tyre gap evenmore noticable and the end result will be ugly (hate to say)

FB2 has a r18 engine i believe so there are no "headers" or "extractors" available as the exhaust outlet goes straight to the cat:

the newer R engines and the L engines in the Jazz's have no headers since the ports are made inside the Head block, essentially without the CATALYTIC converter you ONE hole.

so since the CAT is new and i would imagine a performance one for this engine may be awkward to mount, i would say to just get a Cat back (replacing the B pipe/mid pipe and the Axle back ( basically a muffler with some pipe and a flange that connects to the Mid pipe around the rear wheels area) )
the new one made up by an exhaust shop will be a solid piece in contrast though, although that doesnt really matter.
a 2inch mandrel bend with a free-er flowing muffler would do it.
my EG doesnt rumble much and sounds rather clean since i went to a 2.25 from a 2. it eliminates some of the rasp especially since its mandrel bent.

Also you could buy a "downpipe" for a R18 example

*AJ racing

lots of these though elminate the cat which is illegal, and i dont condone it. might be able to find one with a high flow cat though (legal).
and exhaust shop might be able to use the stock flange and cut the honda CAT off and weld on a high flow one if its not too big and bulky, I reckon a Venom one would fit well (get the smallst one possible though and dont quote me on the fitment im purely guessing)

This is the standard stock one.
*Stock

Having a High flow CAT or no cat downpipe can cause an ECU error code though because of the odd emissions so i would investigate this further.

heres a great link to help you mod your R series theres a list of air intakes and Downpipes for you to choose from.
http://www.superhonda.com/forum/f55/...-guide-325239/