Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra Type R
    Is it a rear bar or just the apron? As for the side skirt I'm having trouble finding one. OT though, looks awesome, hoping for my ITR to end up similar to yours, only going to leaning a bit more towards comfort as it is more of a daily haha.

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    They're known as optional 'pods'. They fit onto the standard rear bar. Good luck finding a set of oem skirts and pods
    part time potato

Quote Originally Posted by 2cool4u View Post
    Is it a rear bar or just the apron? As for the side skirt I'm having trouble finding one. OT though, looks awesome, hoping for my ITR to end up similar to yours, only going to leaning a bit more towards comfort as it is more of a daily haha.
    i can get you a set of optional skirts and oem pods but its around the 800 mark...those aint cheap, mine was lucky it came with the car when i bought it. BTW my setup is pretty comfortable as i drive it everyday but i guess im used to the seat, the stiff dampers and the vibrations... =P
    W.P. 1.10

guys im looking into getting a new set of brake rotors, anyone used project mu 2 piece floating before? any clunking from 2 piece rotors?
    W.P. 1.10