Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    sounds like it all prepped for the weekend, you wouldnt be heading to Wakefield next monday would you ??

Member Array
    Car:
    EJ8, DC2R
    so is that 1:13 with the above mentioned mods? (brakes, coilovers etc)... car looks good!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by Type FN View Post
    On the weekend me and my mate had a play around with the suspension settings
    Hey mate
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Quote Originally Posted by Stevil View Post
    sounds like it all prepped for the weekend, you wouldnt be heading to Wakefield next monday would you ??
    heading on monday for sure! haha, if ur there come say hi! ( i dont know who you are to say hi)
    Last edited by Type FN; 16-06-2013 at 08:55 PM.

yes but on old tyres plus im not the most experienced driver..hahaha, im trying to get as much track time as possible and fine tune my setup and hone my driving! thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Super-DA9 View Post
    Hey mate
    Hey mister! lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type R
    I would be really interested in how much difference the Ohlins make.
    Did you get much track time in with the OEM suspension?

Quote Originally Posted by StretchGSK View Post
    I would be really interested in how much difference the Ohlins make.
    Did you get much track time in with the OEM suspension?
    no i didnt do any track work with the oem suspension but i spoke to someone who tracked hes stock dc2r and he said he did 1.14 at wakefield fully standard...0_0..haha, must be a damn good driver...

photos updated...

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    Sorry FN that I didnt get a chance to say gday last monday, was a bit distracted on the day, hit a roo on the way to the track and with the rain n all on the day I completely forgot about you. I did notice ya car, did ya get in a qucik lap at the end of the day ? I managed a coupla of 12's right at the end of the day which was a PB for me, but gee it was a tough day to go quick !!

Quote Originally Posted by Stevil View Post
    Sorry FN that I didnt get a chance to say gday last monday, was a bit distracted on the day, hit a roo on the way to the track and with the rain n all on the day I completely forgot about you. I did notice ya car, did ya get in a qucik lap at the end of the day ? I managed a coupla of 12's right at the end of the day which was a PB for me, but gee it was a tough day to go quick !!
    your the guy with the turbo fd eh? damn fast car you have there, nah i didnt get a good lap in without traffic and wet track, i had semis but couldnt get enough heat to get enough grip..hahha, at the end when the track started drying up everyone kinda started going all out and i didnt really wanna end up hitting someone or get hit so i kinda took it easy..lol, fun day still though!

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    Yeah FN even thou it was shit cold and wet, still a good day, I reckon Ill go back to Wakefield in Sept when Temps are a bit kinda.