Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro

Missing side skirt piece

Just picked up an 03 Accord Euro a couple of days back and wanted to know what piece is missing here on the front edge of the OEM side skirts (both sides). Or is it just a dodgy replica skirt that's too short?

The guy i bought the car off, being the 2nd owner, said it came like that so he doesnt know. And where could I get a new piece from? Thanks!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Whoa wtf? probably a dodgy one man.

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 nugget
    I'm not familiar with Euro's so someone else may have a much better idea, however is it sitting perfectly flush on the rear? Or is it sticking out a bit? If it's flush, hopefully you are right that it's just missing a piece however it doesn't really look like it's designed to have anything clip onto it? If it's a dodgy side skirt, maybe you can get colour coded mud flaps to cover it? Would look pretty shmick.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by androo View Post
    I'm not familiar with Euro's so someone else may have a much better idea, however is it sitting perfectly flush on the rear? Or is it sticking out a bit? If it's flush, hopefully you are right that it's just missing a piece however it doesn't really look like it's designed to have anything clip onto it? If it's a dodgy side skirt, maybe you can get colour coded mud flaps to cover it? Would look pretty shmick.
    Yea it sits flush on the rear of the skirt man.. anyone with OEM skirts as well that can chime in?
    I'm getting it resprayed soon to fix the scratches, maybe I'll see what the body shop can do to extend the skirt to cover that section.

Member Array
    Car:
    accord
    some kind of aftermarket and replica at that. I would probably just try to get an oem one.

Member Array
    Car:
    EURO
    You can push it back but so many step
    I think it happen when the guy hit the side skirt then it came off
    Car looks cool mate

Check this out and follow it
    http://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/pubs/AI/BII24814.pdf
    Last edited by civicVI; 19-05-2013 at 04:36 AM.