Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: |N|'s DIY CAI

recovering.... Array
    Car:
    Nicole
    ^lol.....

i m glad that my article actually is helpin ppl out...
    yea basically it can be apply on any car... the only diff ll be where to mount the pipe

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    btw is there a name type of the pipiing. becuz i've heard some piping type can melt n shrivel up.
    "since we're both asian.. I'll look after you and chuck in King Springs with the wheels and tyres for $1050"

good job nick, reckon you should cut a hole in the other foggy to even it out, coz your cars white and its more noticable

i got my pipe from purple pig too, but i couldnt bare cutting my bumper up tho, so i fed it to the front and held it down with cable ties

what does it look like in the engine bay ?
    [25HYT] IN PROGRESS

Quote Originally Posted by Jase EK
    what does it look like in the engine bay ?
    for my one i just used stock box with kn panel filter, took out resonator and fed the pipe from bottom of stock box, through to where the resonator was, behind the front bumper and it sticks out of the grill thingo at bottom of bumper

recovering.... Array
    Car:
    Nicole
    my setup has been mod recently .... now its even better... will post pics up when i can get cam

Great Post!!! I take it your DIY job is still delivering tha goods :-) do you now if this is pretty much what the rofessionals do but with fitted parts and btr methods (not nockin ur methods N) i reckon ill try this out on my 98 Civ Gli, i love a bit of playing around and fiddeling, u find out a heck lot more about ur car then u wud if it was sitting in a workshop...

Its the thread that never ends,yes it goes on and on my friends....................... :-P
    Smile Now Cry L8tr

recovering.... Array
    Car:
    Nicole
    Quote Originally Posted by Civique
    Great Post!!! I take it your DIY job is still delivering tha goods :-) do you now if this is pretty much what the rofessionals do but with fitted parts and btr methods (not nockin ur methods N) i reckon ill try this out on my 98 Civ Gli, i love a bit of playing around and fiddeling, u find out a heck lot more about ur car then u wud if it was sitting in a workshop...

Its the thread that never ends,yes it goes on and on my friends....................... :-P
    thx man... yea worth a try i say ... cost is close to nothing anyway ...

Hey N.............D16Y4 represents yo yo yooooo, i got a 98 Civ Gli ;-)
    Smile Now Cry L8tr

recovering.... Array
    Car:
    Nicole
    Quote Originally Posted by Civique
    Hey N.............D16Y4 represents yo yo yooooo, i got a 98 Civ Gli ;-)
    lol... go the D-series... the d16y4 is actually not too bad for a 1.6 sohc non vtec...

I hear you there......... not to bad at all
    Smile Now Cry L8tr