Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    If youre interested to see the lengths KW go to for R&D then take a look at this http://youtu.be/NhO8XRFsBNQ?t=36m15s

they use a road simulator which can replicate any circuits surface for analysis and suspension setting/design

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1
    Thanks for your replies guys! I've heard kw v3's are really good but I think it might be a waste for me since I don't track my car and only use it as a daily hence why I'm after something a little cheaper.

Tire rack have bilstein pss9s for around 1.5k shipped which I'm starting to lean towards. Too bad they don't have stock ATM. I don't mind paying an extra few hundred for a better quality coilover. Looks like I'm off to do some more homework on these coilovers!

Quote Originally Posted by boodgy View Post
    Thanks for your replies guys! I've heard kw v3's are really good but I think it might be a waste for me since I don't track my car and only use it as a daily hence why I'm after something a little cheaper.

Tire rack have bilstein pss9s for around 1.5k shipped which I'm starting to lean towards. Too bad they don't have stock ATM. I don't mind paying an extra few hundred for a better quality coilover. Looks like I'm off to do some more homework on these coilovers!
    The PSS9s are great with digressive valving, monotube design, bilstein quality and 9 step damper adjustment.
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by boodgy View Post

You will be amazed of the ride quality and comfort from the KW's. My brother was a massive fan of KW suspension, all his cars had them and he loved the ride quality

Not sure if you saw these vids of Rob fitting KW clubsport in his S2k. His s2000 was the closest challenger to the evasive motorsports S2000, and yet he drives it daily with the KW's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dRaSLrVSC8

Up to you end of the day, good luck
    無限 The Form is in the Function 無限
    teamGROUNDzero

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek9 & Ef5 Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by simmy View Post
    [IMG]http://www.the-lowdown.com/media/house-of-stance/group/post/hos-18.jpg

[IMG]http://www.the-lowdown.com/media/house-of-stance/group/post/hos-15.jpg
    I would be amazing if its that low on N+ without any extra work such as extended top hats.
    Iv looked for a build thread, all I could find was an article stating that the blue ek's running N+, but no additional information.

Member Array
    Car:
    Canon 5d
    Quote Originally Posted by nzdh View Post
    I would be amazing if its that low on N+ without any extra work such as extended top hats.
    Iv looked for a build thread, all I could find was an article stating that the blue ek's running N+, but no additional information.
    They are on standard n+, no extended top hats
    you're probably asleep right now but I love you and you're the most beautiful girl I met, inside and out. have a good nights sleep and I hope this puts a smile on your face when you wake up.

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek9 & Ef5 Civic
    Amazeballs.

There was no way in hell my N+'s were going to allow me to go that low without extra work.