Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO 04
    Arent the CU2 Tyres 225/50/17? If so how do they fit the CL9 without modifying suspension? I got 225/45/17 at the moment (wheels from the 17" euro sport model) on my 04 standard euro and the tyre shop said I can't use 225/50/17 as he said it's better to have the 15mm space just in case...But I want more comfort. What is your recommendations on getting the best comfort (lower noise and bumps) with the 17" sport euro wheels? Should I try 235/45/17? Sorry if this brings away the subject area. I like the 18" CU2 wheels on the CL9 though, they look more mature. A bit large though...Are they comfy?

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Lux
    they abit heavy but it'll be better if its low profile

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro CL9 & CU2
    Looks great! I might even have to copy you (sorry)!

BTW - You said there was a drop in acceleration... how much? is it significant enough to be annoying?

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by sceuro View Post
    Arent the CU2 Tyres 225/50/17? If so how do they fit the CL9 without modifying suspension? I got 225/45/17 at the moment (wheels from the 17" euro sport model) on my 04 standard euro and the tyre shop said I can't use 225/50/17 as he said it's better to have the 15mm space just in case...But I want more comfort. What is your recommendations on getting the best comfort (lower noise and bumps) with the 17" sport euro wheels? Should I try 235/45/17? Sorry if this brings away the subject area. I like the 18" CU2 wheels on the CL9 though, they look more mature. A bit large though...Are they comfy?
    They also fit dc2r most honda that has 5studs