Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Hey I have an ek4 with 175k kms on it. Car pulls great. No sign of problems yet. Replaced clutch recently and don't think it had ever been done in its 16 years of existence. Even then the car still ran fine.
    As others have said be careful, if you aren't mechanically inclined have it looked over by a 3rd party.
    Over 200k kms isn't a problem as long as its been looked after, timing belt, oils etc. it's an enthusiasts car so be sure the person you buy from is an enthusiast and has not trashed it.
    The b16a responds well to a turbo so if the engine does come up for a rebuild hey lucky you whack a turbo and some new internals in the engine

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    I Would say Just make sure the body panels are straight no welds. Check for Bog/Body filler. If these check out fine. Your sweet. Parts for these cars are going for cheap. I have owned 2 em1's 1st one i bought with 138KM Sold it at 16xxxxKM still running great. Just bought another one for a bargain price with a straight subframe and no dodgy welds. Motor is on its way unless i do something about the rings and valve cover gasket. Gearbox is pretty avg condition, dsnt crunch or anthing but you can tell it has had a hardlife. But paying $3950 was a bargain in my books