Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    probably wasn't a fan of chromies, get some 15's and u'll be fine

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    Quote Originally Posted by SiR JDM
    Ok now ive had my fun, like disc-d said, here in Vic anyway, your only alowed rims 2" larger than stock size, so your breaking that rule by an inch.
    thats nothing but a myth...here in vic anyway.
    i checked this up when i got my 17s.
    the regulations on replacement rims are:

- must not be more than 25mm greater than the widest wheel specified by the vehicle manafacturer for that model or model series.

- must not be less than the width or the narrowest rims specified by the vehicle manifacturer for that model or vehicle series.

- the overall diameter of any replacement rim and tire must not be more than 15mm less than the smallest diameter tyre specified by vehicle manifacturer for that model or vehicle series

- the overall diameter of any replacement rim and tire must not be more than 15mm greater than the largest diameter tyre specified by vehicle manifacturer for that model or vehicle series

i cant be bothered typing out the rest but you can find it here: http://www.vicroads.vic.gov.au/vrpdf/rdsafe/vsi%208.pdf

search is your friend
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Quote Originally Posted by mj3610
    hmm, i was on my best behaviour , the coppa was a blonde mean machine the other cops were tellin her to let it go but it looked like she had a thing against people wit dark hair (some arab guy probaly nailed her and never called her bak) but she saw 2 tiny blue dots on my head lights from far away when they were doing RBT and initially started saying shid bout my halogen lights and she searched the whole car for defects and stuff but found onli rims and lights and at the end didnt even breath test me.
    No offense to other normal girls but i think female cops are bitches. I was pulled over once and the guy cop wanted to give me just a ride height defect...the female bitch cop partner insisted she wanted me off the road...just wanted me to pay extra to get a tow truck. sorry to generalise but fug all traffic cops and cops who abuse their power and cops who cover for other cops so basically all cops..even good ones

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    abuse power? if your car is not roadworthy it should not be on the road!
    it is nobodys but your own fault if you choose to do the wrong thing and get caught

Member Array
    Car:
    95 Civic EG8
    Police aren't exactly the best idols for us to look up to, i have never sat behind a cop car that hasn't broken the law at least twice (no indicating etc.). If your not hurting anyone or acting like a wanker... then it's worth the risk to feel good about what u drive. What's the point in living if u have nothing to make u happy. I don't know about everyone here but my car makes me happy that's why i'll go ahead and jam 18" on my EG. There's a big difference between having a nice car and driving like F**k!

Well i was called Mr defect in my group. I use to drive a rice up swift GTi. I've got so many fines and defect and many yellow stickers on my window. You could get away back in the old days, but police are actually more strict on done up cars.
    I say sell it and get a stock bling bling car.

Member Array
    Car:
    DENIED LS Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by gambate
    replace tyre/wheel information sticker with EK vtir or DC2 one, i think they come with 15" ??
    Yes, great idea.. works a treat.. The cops have no idea what comes standard, especially with Honda's they never know the models. My Integra has been called a Prelude and everything in between...

Good luck

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    no not a great idea at all...

don't stress... i been defected many times!
    just get it passed by your local rwc tester, then the following day fix it back the way you want it!
    repeat process if caught again! heheh
    its all i do! they havent said anything to me!

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    you guys are farked -_-

Member Array
    Car:
    usdm whore
    Quote Originally Posted by panda[CRX]
    you guys are farked -_-
    werd

-= MR HONDA =- Array
    Car:
    -= MR HNDA =-
    bro put ur stockies bak on get it cleared and put ur rimz on again
    if u get defected again then fink bout replacing em
    and its not like ur loosing money u got ur rims cheap
    so u can sell same price if not more
    so relax get it cleared get ur rego organised and then if u still worried i hook u up wif a engineering certificate
    MR HONDA
    honda parts garage sale has arrived ....check out the parts for sale thread
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...g-must-go-ASAP