Hey Guys, i'm from australia and about a year ago I bought myself a Jazz Vibe. It's a 2012 Jazz Vibe brand new that i got and about 3 months ago it started having rattling noises inside every now and then. I could have the music up loud of course and not notice the sound, but thats not my concern. The problem is i've forked out $20K AUS for this brand new little car and it hasn't even been a year and it's started rattling inside.

The noise doesn't happen ALL the time, it will happen every now and then out of the blue. I could be turning a corner and it could be heard, or i could be driving on a smooth flat surface and hear it. It lives an easy life of driving 35k's to and from work everyday and has just done abit over 15,000k's.

I've spoken to HONDA Australia and they have given me the final response that I am to settle it with the dealership and they will determine the problem. I've been to the dealership twice to have it looked at and they 'VISUALLY' inspect it and say they can't hear it or they can't help. It is being taken in for the very last time before i escalate the situation to Department of Fair Trading for help.

However, as it is being booked in to be looked at tomorrow they have told me the dealer may charge me a labor rate of $160AUS per/hour. The Warranty manual states clearly that 'Squeaks and rattles are covered in the first month from purchase' and i personally think this is a joke.http://static2.ozhonda.com/forum/ima...humbs_down.gif

Can anyone help me out ? Thanks in advance.