Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Byebye CL9

Byebye CL9

After all that effort and 2K putting to repair the cars (at honda dealer, and non honda dealer, ATF-flush, wheel bearing, filter here and there) my car got rear end and should really be written-off.

My insurance company will confirm this tomorrow , dont' like shopping for another used car, knowing I'll have to start all over from beginning looking out for it. I miss my CL9

Member Array
    Car:
    05 CL9 Luxxx
    any parts worth selling off?

Are you hoping that it'll be repaired?

I CU2:
    It has structural damage and getting too expensive to repair, according to the assessor.

And the thing is, other than the compulsive emotional attachment with the car developing from servicing and spending money on it, having fun with it for the last 1 year. It gave me a taste of luxury drive, smooth ride and power when you need it, it hug the road, and the peace of mind that you know the car was reliable. Now all that's gone.

I'd have to do it all over again with another used car, find one and hope that the price ís right, hasn't been in any accident...the list goes on you know.

I wish I had work smarter and harder and can afford a new CU2 instead of shopping for another used car now. I'm eyeing a VW GOLF 1.4L supercharge intercooler manual. It should be pretty interesting

Lazarus:
    If it were writen off, it'll be in possession of the insurance company. So I can't really take it apart and sell it.

What about getting another Euro?

I'd love a CU2, but my budget would prolly stretch to a maximum $14k including all on road cost and ($1k set aside for any nasty surprise repair bill after you bought it) so decent CU2 would be out of the question.

If I had $20k I wouldn't hesitate and go for an used CU2

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    ^^^ if you are in melb there's a post facelift manual CL9 Lux (silver) with full mondulo lip kit for $13 grand...

Won't last long at that price
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

OMG, according to Fredoops and an accountant friend of mine then all car price on gumtree and carsales are rip off?

Fredoops, have you got a linky to that car?

also what do you think about this http://tinyurl.com/okp5qdf ? If the price is right, i wouldn't mind hiring a car moving company to move it form interstate. How easy is it to change state for a car?

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by someon3 View Post
    OMG, according to Fredoops and an accountant friend of mine then all car price on gumtree and carsales are rip off?

Fredoops, have you got a linky to that car?

also what do you think about this http://tinyurl.com/okp5qdf ? If the price is right, i wouldn't mind hiring a car moving company to move it form interstate. How easy is it to change state for a car?

http://firesport.com.au/urgent-sale-...--ad235419.htm
    http://m.gumtree.com.au/honda-accord...#Accord%20euro
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    Just grab a vgc Rex instead if u have driven one,,u know what I am saying
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    It's a nice deal, with the Nav... It's a manual though.
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

one of the Ozhonda member's civic got rear ended while on park and got structural damage. but alas the insurance still not write it off... Have you heard anything back from your insurance company?

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family