Thread: Ek cup holders

Ek cup holders

I'm guessing this topic has probably been well discussed, i tried searching it but couldn't find much answering my question, Is the EK9 cup holder deeper than the stock standard OEM one on my EK?

Or does anyone have a solution to properly fitting bottles, slurpees, cups etc in the console? Sick of holding them between my legs or making the passenger hold it. Or is this the lifestyle of an ek?

If this has been well discussed and im noobing it, point me in the right direction and delete this or whatever.
    Thanks

have any of you swapped your head unit to the bottom, and used the one above your climate control as a cup holder tray thing?
    Last edited by willone1; 29-05-2013 at 10:25 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK9 minus 8
    theres no cup holders there LOL

these are the EK oem ones they fit medium maccas cups perfectly, large is a tight fit

This is the EK9 ones, i've heard they fit large maccas cups easy

With ur current situtation
    you can put the maccas cardboard drink holder into their for a quick solution to ur problem lol
    it holds medium drinks fine

You can find cup holders on the forums for around 50-70 bucks
    they come from Ek VTI sedan and any 96-00 VTIR civic

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek hatch b18c7
    ek9 ones suck they should be called cup fallers. I got them in my ek. the only reason I chose the bottom ones was because my cd player is in that pocket so I can only muck around with the bottom tray.
    never used ek4 ones. but look heaps better