Member Array
    Car:
    03 DC5

Base DC5 Wheel Fitment

First time switching up my wheels on my Base DC5, thinking of wheels that are 17x7.5 and 5x114.3/e35/73 - Would I have any issues with that? Also in regards to tyres how would I pick the correct tyre spec?

May sound very noob but I've seen some 17" wheels with a fair bit of tyre wall showing but then I've seen another 17" wheel with minimal tyre wall showing. Thanks!
    You know what? I still hate you, but you got a pretty awesome collection of nudie mags.
    Yeah, I got 'em from the 70's, 80's and 90's. It's like masturbating in a time machine.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2K
    This should answer all your questions.

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=368629

Member Array
    Car:
    03 DC5
    Quote Originally Posted by teee94 View Post
    This should answer all your questions.

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=368629
    Thanks man! What about the tyre wall thing? Or is it just what happens with the bigger you go? Eg; 16" wheels have X inches of tyre wall, 17" have X inches of tyre wall etc.. or is there a way of picking that?
    Another example I'd seen was a Holden ute which I thought looked strange, probably had 18-19" wheels and what looked like about 1cm of tyre wall showing.

EDIT: Tyre profile I believe it is
    Last edited by IDV8; 02-06-2013 at 11:48 PM.
    You know what? I still hate you, but you got a pretty awesome collection of nudie mags.
    Yeah, I got 'em from the 70's, 80's and 90's. It's like masturbating in a time machine.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2K
    Its all there mate, If youre running 17", I would recommend running 215/45/17 or something close to those specs.