Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I've seen chrome taillights/pillars/foglights/eyelids/reflectors on ebay if you like that?

Hmmm. I'll have a look.

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    I think those are normal accord, not accord euros axispower!

yeah strong ruhtard question from me
    K&N Typhoon CAI || Weapon-R Headers + High Flow CAT || APEX'i WS2 catback || Ralco RZ Pulleys || Progress RSB || Alutec FTB || Tein Street Basis || Enkei Lusso 18" x 8" +40
    REFLASHED AUDM ECU

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2004-2005-04...#ht_1747wt_943

Found what I was really looking for... except that it doesnt look like I can keep the Honda badge on there?
    K&N Typhoon CAI || Weapon-R Headers + High Flow CAT || APEX'i WS2 catback || Ralco RZ Pulleys || Progress RSB || Alutec FTB || Tein Street Basis || Enkei Lusso 18" x 8" +40
    REFLASHED AUDM ECU

•CRX• represent Array
    Car:
    CRX+CBR250RR
    to the OP (axispower ) your not a retard for asking and double checking before buying.
    It would however be silly to buy something that didnt fit right or was the correct part.

I had the same Euro as u 05 Lux CL9 in white.

If you want the whole thing in Chrome u will need to make sure you go for the right chrome grille as there are differences between 03-05 and 06 -07 is a different grille all together.

This is an 06-07 grille

As you can see there is no bit/section on the bonnet itself like the 03 -05 have.

Based on the link you provided Ebay link that should do... but as far as having the H logo instead of the Acura bage you could stickaflex the chrome H logo on the front should come up a treat.

Can be tricky but definately doable

The other option if it seems all too much is have the grille chrome dipped.

Contact Chrometech

40/5 Anella Avenue
    CASTLE HILL NSW 2154

ph: 02 9899 9122
    Last edited by Snoop_gee; 10-07-2013 at 12:27 PM.

Yeah snoop_gee finally realised that much as of now. I like the facelift models so much more.

Turns out that second link I posted doesnt ship to Australia.

So i'm thinking this one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321145855005...#ht_2630wt_962

And then finding a Honda badge to fit it.
    REFLASHED AUDM ECU