Member Array
    Car:
    06 Eurolux SatNav

problem with shift lock--auto

Hey all... i do not know how long this problem exists as i just came back for a short visit and when i drive it i found this problem..

This is most taking time when in the morning... when i start the car and wanted to reverse out of the garage.. i do the normal.. press on brake and shift from P to R...
    But the shift lock is still there even i pressed the brakes!! and i can't release the shift lock for about 5 mins then it went fine again..

I also found that sometimes i do not even need to step on the brake to release the shift lock to shift from P to R...

I think this has something to do with the wire...

Taking it to the dealer to check...

Has anyone experiences this problem?

Tks in advance!
    Team Yum Cha Daily
    Melb Crew reppin' - EuroAccord13, Mugen88, Adammet04, jamchen, krogoth, yourfather, Sydsyd, Atjo, SiReal, Xplodin

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    There might be a problem with the brake switch. Get it fixed under warranty. It's a quick and easy replacement.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Eurolux SatNav
    well.. booked in for a check as well as 30k service.. but have to wait until 21st... god damn christmas period~
    Team Yum Cha Daily
    Melb Crew reppin' - EuroAccord13, Mugen88, Adammet04, jamchen, krogoth, yourfather, Sydsyd, Atjo, SiReal, Xplodin

Member Array
    Car:
    90 BA3 Prelude
    Any new ideas on what the issue might be?

Can anyone show/tell me where to find the brake switch? I am having this problem with a 2003 Euro.