Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Is it really this difficult to find a Satin Silver OEM or Euro-R bodykit?

For an 05 CL9?

The best I can find is Alabaster Silver Euro-R.

(Also, is the Euro-R kit the same as the kit on the 'Accord Euro Sport'?)

And I don't want to call Honda about it. Surely there is one online somewhere?

When in doubt, go to the source, or replica with painting cost?

where can one find replicas? I feel so noob atm

Chunky = the first youngest ozhonda member ever

OZHONDA 4 LYFE!

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    i rekon oem modulo kits looks nice.euro r are bloody hard to find..as per npcan2. some one in qld selling rare for 300 and someone selling front euro r lip for 05 for 400 on firesport

06-08 are FL sport/limited edition comes with FL euro r kit which wont fit ur car.
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

where can I find the modulo? Are they hard to find? I haven't even looked for them yet- completely forgot about them- but yes I've always liked them as well. I'll have a look now but if you know of any good links can you post them?
    Last edited by axispower; 15-06-2013 at 03:49 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Modulo = OEM lipkit.

I just got a set recently 2/3 in artic blue (my colour), 1 had to be re painted

Even the blues I got need serious work.

Cost me $750 all up front side &rear, plus the repaint.

Euro R kits for pre-facelift are much more rare (as they were never sold here officially), and thus more expansive.

You wont get much change from a grand either way.
    Last edited by Fredoops; 17-06-2013 at 03:06 PM.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

i reckon just pay the $700 + delivery for a lip from JDMconcept. it's painted, it's brand new and it's JDM.

Will save you heaps of problems fixing a used one or getting it painted to your colour unless you are lucky to find one in your area.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    Modulo = OEM lipkit.

I just got a set recently 2/3 in artic blue (my colour), 1 had to be re painted

Even the blues I got need serious work.

Cost me $750 all up, plus the repaint.

Euro R kits for pre-facelift are much more rare (as they were never sold here officially), and thus more expansive.

You wont get much change from a grand either way.

So where did you get ur OEM? I'm happy to get mine painted (how much does that cost btw?) but I cannot find an OEM anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by axispower View Post
    So where did you get ur OEM? I'm happy to get mine painted (how much does that cost btw?) but I cannot find an OEM anywhere?
    Tried your local hondie dealership? If not call hondie australia

^I was hoping to avoid it because im scared theyll charge me $500 000 for one side skirt unpainted.

Quote Originally Posted by axispower View Post
    ^I was hoping to avoid it because im scared theyll charge me $500 000 for one side skirt unpainted.
    OEM modulo kits come painted, well at least the ones for the civic do so I'd assume the rest would be the same.