Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    U got planty wrecked cl9 s with kits on gumtree junk yard.check it out
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    Modulo = OEM lipkit.

I just got a set recently 2/3 in artic blue (my colour), 1 had to be re painted

Even the blues I got need serious work.

Cost me $750 all up front side &rear, plus the repaint.

Euro R kits for pre-facelift are much more rare (as they were never sold here officially), and thus more expansive.

You wont get much change from a grand either way.
    Ok so I finally got around to calling Honda.

Apparently it will cost $1844 unpainted for the lip kit.

And to get it painted approx $2800 all up.

So... where in the actual fook did you get your OEM/Modulo lip kit from for $750 all up, PLUS the repaint?
    K&N Typhoon CAI || Weapon-R Headers + High Flow CAT || APEX'i WS2 catback || Ralco RZ Pulleys || Progress RSB || Alutec FTB || Tein Street Basis || Enkei Lusso 18" x 8" +40
    REFLASHED AUDM ECU

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Wrecker
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Hmm, I was under the impression that these parts are still available from dealer, Just be careful on the Product ID as this will determine which colour you will get.
    They sell them painted, i inquired about this before i settled for the Dc5r 2 weeks ago, euro was my 1st choice to upgrade to. Warwick Farm Honda, Hume HWY.
    But be ready to cut off an arm for the parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    Wrecker
    Because I'm still a noob at this kind of thing, forgive my dumb questions and requests but...

Which wrecker? How long did it take you to find it through the wreckers? Did you just call them and ask?
    K&N Typhoon CAI || Weapon-R Headers + High Flow CAT || APEX'i WS2 catback || Ralco RZ Pulleys || Progress RSB || Alutec FTB || Tein Street Basis || Enkei Lusso 18" x 8" +40
    REFLASHED AUDM ECU

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by axispower View Post
    Because I'm still a noob at this kind of thing, forgive my dumb questions and requests but...

Which wrecker? How long did it take you to find it through the wreckers? Did you just call them and ask?
    took me weeks

i bascially searched online for accord euro wrecks and called like all of them.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

"accord euro wreckers"?

Yeah see I was also thinking... do they even know the difference between the bodykits? Surely they would...
    REFLASHED AUDM ECU

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord euro
    Get the euro r kit from JDM concept, $2600+, painted, best kit for euro.
    Last edited by Jaseuro; 10-10-2013 at 09:40 PM.

I would in a heartbeat but they dont come in Satin Silver - only comes in Alabaster Silver.
    REFLASHED AUDM ECU

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 06
    Have a look on Import Monster/Yahoo Auction, thats where i get my kit.