Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord
    Hello Ozy944,

I could install the radio and dvd in my car, I have only a question, the sound is too low it goes from 1 to 40, but at 40 ist sound lilke a 10, do you know if if neccesary an amplifier? or maybe I made a mistake during installation?
    I hope can help me mate.

Many thanks !!!

Jose

Hi mate,

With regards to audio pins, there is a post here somewhere that describes this in detail. A thorough forum search should bring it up.

Not sure about the volume - im thinking you have some crossed wires somewhere. Check your wiring. Otherwise, faulty head unit?

Quote Originally Posted by jujobuca View Post
    Hello Ozy944,

I could install the radio and dvd in my car, I have only a question, the sound is too low it goes from 1 to 40, but at 40 ist sound lilke a 10, do you know if if neccesary an amplifier? or maybe I made a mistake during installation?
    I hope can help me mate.

Many thanks !!!

Jose

Hi

I'm planning to do the navigation conversion on my CL9 also. I've got the main components and wiring (as much I can can). I'm having difficulties in getting the right wiring diagram/ plug location. I would like to know if there is anyone who can help me?

Thanks

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord

Honda Accord Manual

Hi,

Here you are the dropbox link where you can find the Honda Accord manual, it helps me to do the Non Navi to Navi conversion.
    I Have another specs of Navi but I can post it next week.
    I hope it helps, it was a hard work, but finally it worth to do it, I just comment about Honda Navi, its not nice, normally I use a Tomtom. But my car is better now, and check if you need an amplifier I bought I Navi from 2007, and it needs an amplifier, but I didn't find the specs in any web site or foro, so I decide to buy a JBL amplifier and now it sound pretty nice....

Regards,

Jose

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord
    Sorry I fortgot to add the link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/j9vkb03irn...%20V6.pdf?dl=0

I hope it helps

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2004 accord
    Hello Ozy944,
    I saw your write-up on the Honda Satnav Conversion a few weeks ago and decided I want to do it on my Accord 2.2 CTDi Tourer.
    I now have all the parts including a complete loom but am still waiting for a Workshop manual which I am hoping will help in making the harness.
    I can see there's a lot of work involved in just understanding the cable routes and then making the harness(s).
    I wonder if I could mail you once I get started, if and when I run into any snags?
    Kindest Regards
    Golfsailor

Hi mate, this was a long time ago now but sure go ahead and pm me. Good luck!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2004 accord
    Hi Ozy,
    My Accord Manual finally arrived but has virtually nothing relating to Satnav or Head unit installation, Can you reccomend any publication which would be of help?
    I have got as far as making a harness from the spare loom but cannot figure out exactly which cables are required,
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Kindest Regards
    Golfsailor

hi all

i know this tread is old but i see some recent dates so ill give it a gamble!!!

so i purchased a sat nav display unit (silly me as for some strange reason i thought it would hook straight up )
    only to find myself rushing out to aquire the remanding pieces (dvd unit, gps antenna,and wiring loom)
    ONLY to find myself lost in a jungle of wires!!!!!
    .........so after hours an hours of research i found this tread an another one and between the got my sat nav unit to work............FINALLY!!!!!
    now......for the part i cant figure out......steering wheel controls!!!!
    im at a lose........ ive searched the net hi and low and cant find anything
    so any help would be much appreciated

look forward to ANY replies thanks

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro R
    Hi Guys. A new member here. Anyone can re-share the Accord Manual again? I would like to see the schematic of the radio unit. I tried the Dropbox link but it is no longer there.

My Accord is a non-navi one and i want to do the same conversion.

One question, will the top unit (clock with aircond vent) work with a non navi accord? I mean, lets just say i want to use a different navi unit, or a stock non navi unit, will the clock work?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00730.JPG 
Views:	256 
Size:	356.2 KB 
ID:	28244

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro R
    Also, anyone knows where to get the map data for other regions?

If this thread is still alive, ozzy mate, can you just get the entire wire harness from a wreckers and not just the plugs to avoid a whole lot of hassle?