Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ralco RZ pulleys suggestions

I was wondering what would be better for an AT Euro. Underdrive pulleys or stock size. Just want to get a little more umpf from the euro. Electrical wise, the car is stock besides the GROM ipod unit.

Also, would a generic branded belt fit on these pulleys or are their specific types.

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    Yes of course I got it ytoo
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    I have OEM sized lightened on mine.

I got so much better low end response, now sure what more benefit i'd get out of a under driven one

remember.... underdrive = new belt needed, which adds to the cost.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Ahkay. Thanks for that. So OEM would be fine with the factory belt and all?

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by axispower View Post
    So fred is this what you have?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ralco-RZ-Per...-/140436862147

(will it fit our CL9?)
    yes but i got it from a local vendor,
    a trader here

"Extremer!" was the user name

I am using OEM belt with the OEM sized pulley, but i replaced the belt anyway since the car's 9yo at the time.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord euro
    Currently using the unorthodox pulleys, pretty happy with the gain.

Ozhonda Trader Array
    I am really happy that you are satisfied from your buy Fredoops .

We are the official dealers of Ralco RZ products in Australia . We have a lot of products of Ralco RZ in stock for the Bseries and Kseries . Mostly the short shift kits and pulley kits . I have sold many (and installed on many also) all with good results on Honda's , Evo ,Impreza's etc. .If you need any pricing or info on their products as well as availibility let me know either through pm or email at sales@extremeprojectworld.com .

Thank you!
    www.extremeprojectworld.com
    Follow us on Twitter/Like us on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Extremer! View Post
    I am really happy that you are satisfied from your buy Fredoops .

We are the official dealers of Ralco RZ products in Australia . We have a lot of products of Ralco RZ in stock for the Bseries and Kseries . Mostly the short shift kits and pulley kits . I have sold many (and installed on many also) all with good results on Honda's , Evo ,Impreza's etc. .If you need any pricing or info on their products as well as availibility let me know either through pm or email at sales@extremeprojectworld.com .

Thank you!

How much for one like Fredoops? (K series)

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    200+ including belt. Helps with low end torque
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    just read my reviews on them in my progress thread, all documented.