Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Member Array
    Car:
    GA2 City
    yay more parts from japan!
    [/URL]
    [/URL]
    did a bit more work inside and out stripping for paint got some old rims to put on the car while its been painted

ill post them pics when i finally roll the shell out and too the painters

haven't done everything that i was going too been working on my mrs little 121 bubble that is an awesome little car and i use it more then my lexus so..... lol bit side tracked with it but ive done all i can now its time to get to the honda
    Last edited by Dooonster; 04-03-2014 at 01:39 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Nice work with the parts and updates
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Been meaning to ask. What's the round thingy?

Member Array
    Car:
    GA2 City
    its a boss kit im not sure if im going to use it but i have one just incase lol

other then that im just trying to find a loom for a Y8 and then ill get started on wiring havent hit up any painters just yet been a bit lazy really

Member Array
    Car:
    GA2 City
    car and all parts are for sale Project is waiting for someone to pick it up where i left it unfortunately I'm moving to china again with my wife as her parents are not well and i have nowhere to put the car. my loss someone else s gain.
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...-car-half-done!

That's sad to hear, in both instances. Hope someone can build on your good work and you recoup your input.