recommended LCA bushing lube?

Hey guys,
    I've got skunk2 rear LCA's and I will be painting them soon, so I will be removing the bushings and relubing them.

Any recommended lube? or is any polyurethane lube fine?

I've searched around on the net and all the ones recommended are American ones that don't seem to be avaliable locally

Also any advice on painting the LCA's? Seems pretty straight forward, sandblast prime paint

Thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    yeah.

Member Array
    Car:
    83, 85 &86 lude
    polyurethane lube is fine - If you run out let me know. I have some at home that I've used on superpro bushings but I can't remember what it's called and I'd need to check.
    1986 JDM DOHC B20A Gold Top Prelude: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...-honda-prelude
    Want JDM? I can source it for you - PM for details

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Sedan
    painting aluminium is somewhat different to painting other materials.

Ensure surface is adequately scuffed/sanded, then within 4 hours etch prime the LCAs. This needs to be done within 4 hours because the aluminium will start to oxidise when you remove the anodised layer on the surface. You need to use etch primer also so that it "bites" into the aluminium. Then allow to dry, and topcoat.

IMO

Just paint with bushes in. The bushes will slightly flake as the poly compresses about, but a load easier than taking the bushes out and pressing back in

Yeah - what Ben said

If you press them out, very likely you're gonna f..ark them up and have to get new ones...in which case -- hit JDMYard for hardrace..ahhahaa
    MFactory Competition Products

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    If htb was used, what would be the detriment?

Member Array
    Car:
    83, 85 &86 lude
    Squeaking and eventually will not lube and possibly damage the poly bushes...
    1986 JDM DOHC B20A Gold Top Prelude: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...-honda-prelude
    Want JDM? I can source it for you - PM for details